Author Topic: Re: Another Sad Case  (Read 1243 times)

Offline cef

• Prolific Member
Re: Another Sad Case
« on: February 11, 2013, 02:02:54 AM »
Carolyne

Only you could take a topic about a murdered woman and manage to turn it around to being all about you (again).

Whatever happened between you and your "then friends" has no relevance to the topic in hand (it is about the safety of women in Turkey). Not surprisingly, your "then friends" tell a vastly different story to yours and rather than manipulate topics to attack people who have no relevance to the subject, can I please suggest you contact them directly to discuss any issues you have with them.

If we can return to the original topic that would be great folks. If not we will have to close the discussion which would be fairly irritating.

Keith

The post I made wasn't entirely 'about me (again)' :(.

You have now made your feelings quite clear about the devastation of my life.

I can't apologise for boring you, anymore than I could thank the theives who caused such devastation to an decent, honest, hardworking individual......  I am just one victim out of thousands.

Just one final note; I am Not a Liar!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Re: Another Sad Case
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2013, 10:04:31 AM »

You have now made your feelings quite clear about the devastation of my life.

No I have not.

I have made my feelings quite clear about the way you manipulate topics round to be about your situation, and how you use CBF to libel people at your own will. If there is a case to answer you should consider legal action against them, not use forums to "out" them.

You also forget the meetings and phone calls I had with Mustafa in an attempt to try and find some progress and a solution to this horrible situation - even though you did not buy from my company and I had no reason that required me to get involved other than being a super old boy who saw the anxiety the situation was causing and thought he might be able to locate some common ground (wrongly, as it turned out but God loves a trier as my wife says).

Now I will "make my feelings quite clear about the devastation in your life" rather than you imply it for me. It is horrific that you, and people in similar situations, did not receive what you agreed to buy and indeed paid for. It is a life altering situation and even today, if I thought there was something I could do to resolve it, I would again try.

But you make it so difficult and quickly seem to turn people from friend to either foe or uncaring. People from lawyers (several) to lowly individuals like myself have tried to help and when things didn't work out the way you wanted in the timescale you decided was acceptable, we are pigeon holed as either useless or devoid of sympathy and cast aside. As CBF was when you took your ball over to TLF to share with the World over there.

I trust actually reading my feelings fills a gap that you had put a temporary repair of your own in. From the bottom of my heart I hope you can find a little inner peace over this. But mostly I hope you can stop seeing the people who tried to help you as the enemy.

I have been very candid with my feelings on this and feel it is a conversation you could keep alive forever but I have said all I have to say.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf