Author Topic: peaky blinders  (Read 836 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

peaky blinders
« on: September 13, 2014, 15:51:47 PM »
Peaky Blinders,The kids bought us the DVD for Xmas,we bought it out with us. We missed the tv series,  and really enjoyed watching it..so happy to learn there will be a second series on in the Autumn. I have really enjoyed some of the series being aired over the past year or so,especially on sky Atlantic. Boardwalk empire, Ray Donovan,Spartacus,The Borgias. They all follow the same sort of theme and i,m sure psychiatrists can make summat of that!
Nice to be able to watch something, for a change. Used to be 200 channels and still couldn't,t find owt.

Offline SteveJ

Re: peaky blinders
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2014, 16:32:42 PM »
there's a free and legal download site from which you can download Peaky Blinders and most of the other stuff you mentioned.

www.icefilms.info

Do a seach for what you want using the search facility in ther top right hand corner, choose the one(s) that you want and you will be presented with a list of sources, some of these require an annual subscription to join but there are a few which are free to use. Movreel and 180upload are the two that I use the most.  Click on the source that you want to use and it will respond with a link to the download file, click on the link, type in the presented "phrase" or "keywords" (for example "Roses are Red" ;) and it will ask you where you want to save the download. Choose a directory on your hard drive and then the download will start. A standard definition 1.2gb film takes about 40 minutes on my laptop. HD films are bigger and take longer.

Enjoy

Offline SteveJ

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2014, 16:42:58 PM »
Oh and just to clarify for the armchair solicitors - that's "LEGAL to the best of my knowledge"  (arse covered)  ;D

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2014, 17:34:29 PM »
Thanks that's great. I have an iptv system here so have access to most things. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf