Author Topic: only me..tut  (Read 5671 times)

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: only me..tut
« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2016, 18:59:34 PM »
Not really..jewelry, what bit I have, is in uk A slow cooker,an air fryer, a mixer.A couple electric blankets,hairdryer n straighteners. Missing tablet, a crap laptop and a cap phone. Sold everything.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2016, 19:01:08 PM »

Wot if somebody nicks yer Soba.??     It'll be cold turkey time. !!!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2016, 19:14:02 PM »
BernieTeyze...the only person lucky to have left their iPad on a plane...

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2016, 19:18:26 PM »
Haven't bought it yet..it's in a garage. Thanks to cbf member who's flogging it me.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2016, 19:37:38 PM »
All the stuff you brought over in your boxes not insured?   Some contents policies cover losing items outside the home, mine does, so jewellery, watches, phones, Ipads   Might be worth you asking about contents insurance over in Turkey. 
Sorry I thought you owned the property as you have put in a solar water heater, a mains water system and you are getting all the water pipes renewed in your house.  Great that the landlords are paying for that then.

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2016, 19:51:51 PM »
No jacqui..have new pipes and I paid for it all...the mains water,the solar installed,new water pipes and next week there will be mossie nets throughout and a soba..The boxes had my bedding in, clothing and insured by parcel2go.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: November 06, 2016, 20:09:32 PM »

Bernie, I look forward to the new adventures of the next chapter of your life, and this time round

you will be better prepared. I really admire your determination and spirit. Go kid. !!!      ;)  ;)

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #27 on: November 06, 2016, 20:17:17 PM »
It was my intention to write my new blog as soon as I got back and settled. There is already a lot to tell,as jacqui has already mentioned

Offline jamesuk

• Newly Registered
« Reply #28 on: November 06, 2016, 21:10:27 PM »
Talk about interrogation   :)

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #29 on: November 06, 2016, 21:13:11 PM »
No jacqui..have new pipes and I paid for it all...the mains water,the solar installed,new water pipes and next week there will be mossie nets throughout and a soba..The boxes had my bedding in, clothing and insured by parcel2go.

Your boxes not insured now though Bernie, I know I worked for an Insurance Company and losing everything in, say, a fire and having to start again is devastating.  It does not seem that you have much, but as the guy I used to work for told our customers, get a pen and paper and go around the house and note everything you own and then imagine losing everything, just work out how much it would  cost to replace, if you only have the clothes you are standing up in.

Also, the reason I assume you owned is you are paying for the new stuff in the house yourself, which is not usual if you are renting, it is a lot of money, fingers crossed  you have a great rental agreement.

James it is not interrogation, it is concern for another member who I have got to know and remember what happened last year.      ;)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf