Author Topic: feeling sorry for myself  (Read 1429 times)

Offline amanda

feeling sorry for myself
« on: February 26, 2007, 10:48:37 AM »
Hi
     yes i am feeling sorry for myself, i had a fall indoors whilst watching big brother, my sister in law put it on DVD for me, so whilst the adverts where on i rushed to the loo (like you do) and rushed back ( as it was the last show and i did not want to miss a thing,) on the way back my foot slipped and i ended up on the floor, still trying to watch the tv i took me 20 Min's to get off the floor.

I then spent 2 days in bed in so much pain i cried with every movement. so in the end  the pain being to much, off the Esnef, i know i had done something to my coxsix but suffering from a degenerative bone problem i thought it had something to do with that.

I had x rays and a M R I scan the one were you go in a tunnel, god that hurt to lie on my back, (no jokes please lol ) after 20 mins of that a nice Turkish doc came in pushed his fingers in the base of my spine (i nearly hit the roof) and told me i had fractured my coxsix. mmmmmmmmmmm silly me, 290 lira latter i was sent home , (not a bad price i thought)
    so here i am sitting on my rubber ring feeling really sick from the pain killers not sleeping very well, feeling really sorry for myself.
    the moral to this story is don't rush to the loo when you could have paused the bloody DVD player in the first place.
 please don't send to many flowers i can't get to the door lol

Amanda :(
« Last Edit: February 26, 2007, 12:12:47 PM by Anne »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf