Author Topic: April Fools..  (Read 891 times)

Offline Tori___

April Fools..
« on: March 31, 2010, 16:48:58 PM »
Well its April Fools day tomorrow and my last day at the company i work for...

So my prank has been to pierce holes in cups from the water cooler...!

Anyone else played any daft pranks in the past or plan to tomorrow?!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
April Fools..
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 17:03:16 PM »
One of the drawbacks of living in Turkey and now in Scotland is I miss the hilarious April Fools of the local papers in Bedfordshire. Living very close to both Woburn Safari Park and Whipsnade Zoo, it was almost invariably a photo of two zebras - longways, one in front of the other but facing in opposite directions. Or as they would annually have you believe, a newly discovered two headed zebra.

:-\

Offline Jim Fraser

April Fools..
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 19:40:34 PM »
Scunner get a copy of the P&J
Not necessarily tomorrows one, any day will do.

Offline Pompeylil

April Fools..
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 21:31:07 PM »
In my younger days (not that long ago) when I first left school I worked for Marconi Underwater Systems, one of my duties was to send equipment north to Fife to get it calibrated every six months.  These small modules were sent up and down in wooden boxes. Several of the boxes were rather tatty and I was asked to go off site across the road to the paint warehouse (Brewers)and purchase some special Scottish paint.  I followed the procedures by getting my pass out slip signed by my line manager, house manager and getting petty cash from the accounts department, it was only when I got to the gatehouse to show them my signed pass out that they made me tell them really slowly what I was going out for  -  Tartan Paint............  how silly did I feel, I walked back to the office - I don't think there was a dry eye left.

Offline Robw

April Fools..
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 22:00:55 PM »
Years ago we sent a lady to an electrical wholesalers to fetch sparks for the angle grinder, she went ( under duress ) queued for twenty minutes and asked the guy for the sparks :D As quick as a flash he said red or blue? She replied i dont know so he said he needed to know as the wrong ones would damage the grinder. She returned all flustered to ask which colour which the manager replied I told you blue! She stomped back to the wholesalers and queued again until the same guy spotted her and called out red or blue? She said blue and he replied sorry out of stock! :D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf