Author Topic: The chase ... is on!  (Read 992 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
The chase ... is on!
« on: August 19, 2011, 17:36:58 PM »
Just wondering, and I know this is sad, but are there any other enthusiasts out there for the ITV quiz programme The Chase?  Normally I run a mile from this type of programme, but this one has me hooked ;)

Bradley Walsh makes a good fist of the quiz master role.  Although it can be a bit confusing for me when he appears as as the detective in Law and Order UK on a Sunday evening.  I keep expecting to see the beast (one of the chasers) making an appearance as one of the heavies:D

Offline Fran

The chase ... is on!
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 19:33:01 PM »
Yes I love The Chase as well. Bradley Walsh is very good, especially when he takes the P out of the contestants and chasers.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
The chase ... is on!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 19:41:28 PM »
Funnily enough my dear old ma was telling us about it the night before last - she shares your enthusiasm as another person not really into these programme types. We watched it last night and couldn't see the attraction but maybe once we get used to the rules it might be good. Love the man with the pretend sumo inflatable under his suit.

Offline fletch

The chase ... is on!
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 19:56:41 PM »
I have it on series record, it is brilliant and an absolute must see. It's like drugs, I'm hooked! ;)

Bradders is so funny!:D

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf