Author Topic: Shaka becomes Mancero....  (Read 21375 times)

Offline susuz.1

Re: Shaka becomes Mancero....
« Reply #110 on: October 13, 2014, 20:09:48 PM »
Susuz, i think we have a bit of a different opinion on this one, Terrace Bar in Fethiye do a great mojito, if you are ever along that way try their Strawberry Mojito, Tayfun has got the staff trained just right on the cocktails.

I will gladly give it a try on my next visit if you can point out where Terrace Bar is!

Offline dycedon

« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2014, 06:20:19 AM »
If you stand with your back to McDonalds and look up across the road. Coming from the marina, walk right round past the cultural centre to the end of the marina, past the 2 fish sandwich boats you will see Mcdonalds, coming from Manceros, come to end of Marina, look up and it is in front of you, you will see a chemist on the corner, its up above that, probably clear as mud. and as ive said it is across the road, great place for cocktails

Offline Marggie

« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2014, 06:47:00 AM »
Think it is The Park Terrace that Dycedon is referring to.  The entrance and lift are on the side facing the car park.  Grear views too.

Offline dycedon

« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2014, 12:46:45 PM »
Thats the one

Offline micky mouse

« Reply #114 on: October 18, 2014, 21:45:42 PM »
Had a meal there last week fantastic food and service its the best steak meal that ive ever had for a long time in turkey.It will take an awful lot to beat this resturant can highly recommend it.If there was atiny fault then i would have prefered my steak on a plate and not a wooden type board.

Offline mac2010

« Reply #115 on: October 20, 2014, 09:05:37 AM »
Went on saturday night and the food and services was fantastic.Best lamb shank we've had for ages and the starters were very nice too.Had to loosen the belt buckle after that.Highly recommend this place.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf