Author Topic: Hello all  (Read 4577 times)

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Hello all
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 19:14:27 PM »
How long are you staying for Steve, my daughter is waiting to move to that area, you will have to ask Amanda where the nearest bar is.Enjoy.

Offline amanda bullock

Hello all
« Reply #11 on: May 01, 2007, 14:59:19 PM »
The nearest bar is Olu Deniz resteraunt.Down to the main road,turn right at the lights towards bus station Down on right about 10 mins walk.there are also 2 turkish resteraunts just past it.Good food and cheap but no menu.Just go and choose what you want.Amanda B

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Hello all
« Reply #12 on: May 01, 2007, 21:09:14 PM »
They most certainly do have a menu and some very good dishes on it too.  They are trying to promote the Turkish food counter at the moment so you will probably have to ask for the menu but it worth having a look.  Having said that the counter is the most economic way of eating.  We have just come back from there tonight and the bill for five including beers was 62YTL  Also included an Afyon Sausage to take away (Very hot & Spicey) The only place in Fethiye I know that you can buy it.  Oh and an invite to a Circumcision Party at Kumulova.......450 lads!  Brought tears to my eyes so declined that one :D

Offline HappyMonday

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2007, 21:57:09 PM »
I was in the first of these places about three weeks ago after a night on the town with my brother in law and a friend. In for some soup and pide .We had drunk a little too much and it was getting cold so the owner sat us down next to the Pide oven which was pouring out heat. Best seat in the house...

Offline amanda bullock

Hello all
« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 22:53:02 PM »
you're making me so homesick!!!!!!!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf