Author Topic: A builder named Nedim  (Read 8775 times)

Offline George Warner

A builder named Nedim
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2007, 13:09:17 PM »
If he'Nedim'sorts out our problem then we will lead the way in good adverts.

Offline cenk

A builder named Nedim
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2007, 09:51:01 AM »
No problem Brandi . I am happy that problem is being sorted.
Thank you very much for your kind words.
Cenk

Offline Brandi

A builder named Nedim
« Reply #22 on: February 13, 2008, 15:19:06 PM »
Well thanks to everyone for trying to help but Nedim still hasn;t come to complete the repairs.  This is now two months after he promised he would do so - and over a year since the work was first completed !!! I know things are very slow in Turkey and I know that people on this forum praised him highly but what on earth do we have to do to get this builder to keep his word and complete the repairs.  I certainly could not recommend his work to anyone from my experiences and feel that people who read the forum and want work doing might wish to take note of my experiences.  It looks now that we will have to pay again for another builder to help us - any recommendations?  - excluding Nedim of course.!!

Offline terrie

A builder named Nedim
« Reply #23 on: February 13, 2008, 15:47:43 PM »
brandi,we too had roof problems with nedim,we didnt have any leaks until he carried out other works to the roof,he came back 3 times to sort out ,then when we still had leaks he kept prommising to return but didnt.we used another man to sort out,will not give you his name on open forum ,but if you e-mail me i will give you the details,1st class and speaks exlelent english,

Offline Brandi

A builder named Nedim
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2008, 10:14:09 AM »
thanks for that terrie, I did try to email you but it has been returned - will try again

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
A builder named Nedim
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2008, 16:51:20 PM »

Hi sorry to hear of your problems i have always used nedim he isn't the cheapest but i found him to be one of the best,he has done of work for me inside and all my garden work crazy paving ,and last put me a big balcony up on the roof he made a really good job of it .
took only one week he got his boys to sweep and wash all floors in the house its a triplex as well so lot of floors you can always get him in the nil bar 6/7 pm he does all angels work for her he will sort it hang in there .
                          Lance   ;)  

quote:
Originally posted by Brandi

Well thanks to everyone for trying to help but Nedim still hasn;t come to complete the repairs.  This is now two months after he promised he would do so - and over a year since the work was first completed !!! I know things are very slow in Turkey and I know that people on this forum praised him highly but what on earth do we have to do to get this builder to keep his word and complete the repairs.  I certainly could not recommend his work to anyone from my experiences and feel that people who read the forum and want work doing might wish to take note of my experiences.  It looks now that we will have to pay again for another builder to help us - any recommendations?  - excluding Nedim of course.!!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
A builder named Nedim
« Reply #26 on: February 14, 2008, 17:28:16 PM »
' he will sort it hang in there .'

Lance -he's had 12 months to sort it. How long do you expect Brandi to 'hang in there'?

Offline terrie

A builder named Nedim
« Reply #27 on: February 14, 2008, 20:53:22 PM »
hi brandi,sorry ,ive updated my profile,you should be able to e-mail now

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
A builder named Nedim
« Reply #28 on: February 15, 2008, 12:50:30 PM »
Stoop thought you would be lurking in the background waiting to pounce on me, what was your former profession a professional stalker
get a life mate chill out.
No doubt you will let me know if there are any spelling mistakes or punctuations wrong have a nice day.

Lance  :P ;)

quote:
Originally posted by stoop

' he will sort it hang in there .'

Lance -he's had 12 months to sort it. How long do you expect Brandi to 'hang in there'?

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
A builder named Nedim
« Reply #29 on: February 15, 2008, 13:13:23 PM »
Lance,

Get a life man, stop talking drivel and try answering my question.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2008, 13:16:42 PM by stoop »

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf