Author Topic: Hi CBF Members  (Read 4257 times)

Offline Heather Davis

Hi CBF Members
« Reply #10 on: March 06, 2008, 20:14:58 PM »
Hi Puma,

Thank you for your welcome post. I too feel very lucky to at last have time to please myself a little more and spend some time in beautiful Fethiye.

I promise, I really will appreciate my time there. Do you get over to Turkey quite often?

Best Wishes,

Heather.

quote:
Originally posted by puma

hi and welcome congrats on your new place in the sun
i'm so jealous that you can spend that much time in turkey

Offline Heather Davis

Hi CBF Members
« Reply #11 on: March 06, 2008, 20:18:13 PM »
Hi Alan,

Many thank's for your welcome. I guess you and I will be fairly close neighbours then if you are in Calis. I hope I will see you sometime.

Very best wishes,

Heather.

quote:
Originally posted by number2

Hi and welcome to the forum, Heather, also welcome to Turkey, wondered where Akarka was along with a few other places. Alan

Offline Heather Davis

Hi CBF Members
« Reply #12 on: March 06, 2008, 20:22:02 PM »
Hi Mike,

Yes I noticed there were already a few Heather's on CBF and there was I thinking I was exclusive!
Many thank's for your warm welcome it is much appreciated. Very best wishes from,

Heather.

quote:
Originally posted by mike A

Hi, another Heather eh ?.
 welcome to the forum.   8)

Offline heatherhanum

Hi CBF Members
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2008, 21:14:23 PM »
Hi Heather welcome to the forum which I know you will love. I have an apartment in Akarca it's close to the Sunday market, me and my hubby love it there.  Enjoy the forum and I hope you find new friends here
Heather

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
Hi CBF Members
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2008, 22:13:08 PM »
Hi Heather a warm welcome to you. Bruce

Offline Heather Davis

Hi CBF Members
« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2008, 23:20:51 PM »
Hi Heather,

Thank you for your warm welcome. I'm sure we will meet up sometime as we are living close by and are bound to recognise each other from our profile pics. I shall very much look forward to it.

I too love Turkey and am so happy to now have time to please myself a little more. I certainly intend to make the most of it.

I have read many of your posts and feel sure your advice on all things Turkish will be invaluable over the next few months.Once again, thank you.

Warmest Wishes,

Heather.

quote:
Originally posted by heatherhanum

Hi Heather welcome to the forum which I know you will love. I have an apartment in Akarca it's close to the Sunday market, me and my hubby love it there.  Enjoy the forum and I hope you find new friends here
Heather

Offline Heather Davis

Hi CBF Members
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2008, 23:28:59 PM »
Hi Bruce,

Thank you for your welcome post. I see your from Scotland. I spend a good deal of my time in Edinburgh as one of my daughters, her husband and my grandson live there.
It really is a wonderful city, very grand and so beautiful. Best wishes to you Bruce and thank you again.

Heather.

quote:
Originally posted by scot

Hi Heather a warm welcome to you. Bruce

Offline tribalelder

• Prolific Member
Hi CBF Members
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2008, 06:32:15 AM »
Hi and a very warm welcome to the Forum. There is only one thing better than spending six months here......and that is to live here!:D

Offline Ian

• Loveable Northern Gentleman
  • Prolific Member
  • Getting Younger by the Day the Longer We Stay :-)
Hi CBF Members
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2008, 07:59:07 AM »
Heather - welcome to the forum - I am sure you will learn lots of useful things on here.

We too are looking to spend 6 months in Fethiye and 6 months in the UK from September next year - it seems a nice safe balance to me and you should look forward to each half of the year for different and varied reasons.

80 days - well you lucky thing - you realise you could go around the world in 80 days!  :)

Ian

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Hi CBF Members
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2008, 08:07:06 AM »
Hi Heather

I loved your intro, gave a little more of an insight. Congrats on your purchase and with your impending stay out there.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf