Author Topic: Satellite Package  (Read 13173 times)

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
Satellite Package
« Reply #60 on: March 02, 2009, 23:27:50 PM »
I have various packages,sports is the most common if its free films that your after thats cheaper different package a one of payment does not mean a life time guarantee what it means that the software on non offical card is not Guaranteed if it goes down normally if i can sort it out there is a £10-00 charge to reprogram the card. it has been recently i have had a problem with one package and laid out money for  different replacement cards as the files for the other cards took so long (These cards will be here next week) this is free of charge to those who had the Showtime package from me.
The price of £350-00 was for a complete system installed with unoffical card if you have a receiver which is suitible/dish etc this reflected what you paid.The same package is avalible with offical card well as offical as it can be can add approx £600-00 to the price and this will be an ongoing situation.
if you want 100% Guarantees get an offical card or stick to dodgy turk this is not for you.

only if its free to air you cannot guarantee somthing that is not offical hence the price reflects this.
the same equipment (receiver dish etc) is used on a offical card as a non offical card

so the sumary of this yes it is a one of payment with limitations

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf