Author Topic: Rainy Days in Calis  (Read 5313 times)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2008, 21:02:02 PM »
He is, and if he doesn't wind his neck in he'll go the same way as version 1.

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2008, 21:03:54 PM »
Are we taking bets on how long it will take?

Offline manofkent

Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2008, 21:34:11 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Scunner

quote:

Scunner do you have a problem with my posts? If you have please tell "everyone" what the problem is with them.I dont think I have been rude or unpolite to anyone, Have I? If you want to continue with the childish under the cover comments ok. I can handle it.I am not here to do anything other than just join in as a member of this forum by just adding my own views on things. Just the same as anyother member.
Is that okay with you and can we now do away with all the as I say childish comments.I think we are all grown up here are'nt we?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 21:43:05 PM »
Certainly. First though, please explain your interest in Stoop's property.

Offline manofkent

Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2008, 22:00:27 PM »
quote:

Certainly. First though, please explain your interest in Stoop's property.

Have I an interest in Stoops property Scunner? Is it for sale? How much?

Offline Harley

Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2008, 22:12:33 PM »
Manofkent i'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but give it a rest.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2008, 22:14:11 PM »
Right ok John, pathetic answer (oh the nostalgia of your pathetic posts first time round, makes me go all tingley inside) - I'll tell you what I think, then you tell me what you think.

I think you are John Kent, locked out member http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/pop_profile.asp?mode=displayid=3587 who is even now, with stiff competition, the only member to have a special CBF title anything like "Irritating Tw4t".

I think you are John Kent because you are now "ManofKent" and in your profile your name is John. That's John and Kent you see. I think you are John Kent because you write in exactly the same way as John Kent. I think you are John Kent because you have slowly started to needle Stoop about his villa, the emails you sent him threatening to report him to the taxman after you rented his villa are still in the moderator forum from the John Kent era. I think you are John Kent because your IP shows me you are.

I'm Scunner, the guy you mentioned in some of your senseless rambling emails to Stoop. You may recall me, I am the one who, according to you is not interested in running a free forum - what was it again? Ah yes, "Scunner is only after your money and thats it".

Your turn now John.

Offline manofkent

Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2008, 22:52:58 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Harley

Manofkent i'm not sure what point you're trying to make, but give it a rest.

I am not trying to make a point about anything am I ? The topic was what to do when its raining ? I read as eveyone else has I am sure about Stoops complex often getting  flooded. He even posted pictures of it.I made a reference about that then I get all this unwarranted and rude abuse.Why? I dont even know you Harvey but you feel because of other posts by senior members that I am up to some kind of mischief.Sorry to all those that are looking to generate a bit of excitement into this forum by using my post about Stoops complex but it was purely based on what Stoop himself had posted.I think there was quite a few jokes about it to on this forum as well.So why has it so suddenly become a serious issue now on this forum? Will I get any mod saying sorry about that.You bet I wont.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2008, 23:04:13 PM »
No, you won't.

Are you John Kent?

Clue: The answer is "yes". We knew from the moment you joined and if you check, I said that you weren't "new" within hours of your rearrival [ http://calis-beach.co.uk/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=24482&whichpage=2 ]. We just let you run to see where you would go. Great fun. We're good at this sort of thing John, you aren't.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Rainy Days in Calis
« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2008, 23:20:53 PM »
Oh, I forgot to mention. I've been doing this for many years, and do you know, it isn't IP's or anything technical that get me suspicious about second comings. No, it's tiny little spelling, punctuation and grammar errors that start it off for me.

There are two members of CBF out of nearly 5,000 who leave a space between their question and the question mark. You'll never guess who, you'll be shocked to hear! ManofKent, and johnkent.

I can see from my ivory tower that you are replying to this John, sorry but you won't be around to post it.

Told you I was good at this, bye bye.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf