Author Topic: Guidance needed  (Read 4759 times)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Guidance needed
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2009, 23:16:20 PM »
Come out of your road turn right, go straight across the roundabout up to the next big junction,Aydin Pide is on the right, carry straight on to the top of the road, turn right into Gunlukbasi town centre, best take the Dolmus to here.

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Guidance needed
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2009, 23:19:17 PM »
her apartment is on Baris Manco Bulvari Tinx:D why would she need a dolmus 8)

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Guidance needed
« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2009, 23:24:09 PM »
Scarletts to Gunlukbasi?

Offline julesbob0303

Guidance needed
« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2009, 00:32:59 AM »
Only a 20/25 minute walk from Scarletts to Gunlukbasi Tinx   :)  We often walk, though the kids moan, but then they can be very lazy at times.   :-\:P

Offline tinkerman

• Prolific Member
Guidance needed
« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2009, 07:39:40 AM »
so do we, we ride our bikes or walk most places but some people don't.

Offline babcc

• It is, what it is!
Guidance needed
« Reply #25 on: January 13, 2009, 08:38:38 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Anne

Baris Manco Bulvari is the main road up from the Dolphin roundabout.  Aydin Pide is on this road so you shouldn't be too far from the shop which sells the sunbeds.
If you get the dolmus from the same street into Fethyie, once the dolmus has turned at the crossroads there are loads of shops which sell household bits and pieces. If you stay on to the dolmus station, walk up the hill and you will be on the top road where you'll find loads of shops for furniture, curtains etc.
Hopefully, you understand my directions, never was my strong point  :-\
Where on Baris Manco Bulvari is your place?

Hi Anne - apologies only replying now - was tucked up in bed last night with laptop and the battery died!  Its the Aytur Apartments - they are a brand new build.  We have a 3 bed duplex.  B x

Offline julesbob0303

Guidance needed
« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2009, 17:32:30 PM »
Good luck with the rest of your shopping Barbara.   :)  It's great fun trying to get a new apartment looking as lovely as you want it to be.   ;)

And don't worry about finding certain places - it really doesn't take long to get your bearings and know where places are (even if its only a rough idea!  [:o)] )

Offline busybee

Guidance needed
« Reply #27 on: January 13, 2009, 22:25:03 PM »
The shop which seems to be in two halves is definately the best value, selection and price. Our own curtains were made at Vizion on the back road. Did a brill job but they werent cheap.

A year later two friends asked me to curtain their places and after trawling the curtain shops, the two halved shop definately had more selection and were such good value. Two bed appt with 2 lots of patio doors approx 400L, including rails and fitting.  Wished I'd got mine from there. Next time I'm in town will get the name of the shop. If you turn right from the Dolmus station, walk up the hill on to the top road- its about half way along, on the left, there's several curtain shops in this bit.

As regards to washing curtains, I put mine on a 30 degree wash for 30 mins and then spin them for 1 min and hang them back up.  Good as new. No creases.  

The laundary folds them and puts them in a bag and when you get home you have to iron them:(

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf