Author Topic: Froggy would a wooing go  (Read 5176 times)

Offline tetmeister

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2009, 16:55:43 PM »
ooh,ouch,nerve,touched!!
quote:
Originally posted by Dempava

pathetic!!!
quote:
Originally posted by tetmeister

Its nota nicholas maintained pool is it!!tee-hee.

Offline geordieboy

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2009, 18:14:51 PM »
quote:

Many a true word said in jest.

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member
Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2009, 20:21:05 PM »
Hop it.!! :) :)

Offline tetmeister

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 06:44:18 AM »
Dempava,I,ve had nicholas do my pool since 04,and its got progressively worse.Been an owner since 03,and seen the service go down hill.Last yr they re-grouted my pool at midnight with a torch and dry grout,brushed in,unannounced,and it took three weks for my pool to stabilise.So I was well within my rights to comment here,although it was posted tongue in cheek,and perhaps you have had a different experience,and could share it?
quote:

pathetic!!!
quote:

Offline Dempava

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2009, 14:26:08 PM »
Hi Tetmeister.Maybe I havent been a Nicholas owner long enough to defend them as I do (2007). Theres been a lot of derogatory remarks lately about NH but to date I have found them to be ok.

I had an issue with my Tapu but all is resolved now. The pool and grounds have always been kept immacculate throughout the season and I have no complaints.

I'm sorry you arent getting the same service.I hope you get better service this season.

Offline tetmeister

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 15:11:49 PM »
Thanks Dempava,out here for a yr and doing it myself this yr.Although I still have a good repoire with nic's,and class Nurettin as a friend,i only spk as I find.
quote:

Hi Tetmeister.Maybe I havent been a Nicholas owner long enough to defend them as I do (2007). Theres been a lot of derogatory remarks lately about NH but to date I have found them to be ok.

I had an issue with my Tapu but all is resolved now. The pool and grounds have always been kept immacculate throughout the season and I have no complaints.

I'm sorry you arent getting the same service.I hope you get better service this season.

Offline STEVErx

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 18:13:02 PM »
:Pchap said to a waiter have you
got frogs  legs
yes he said
well hop over to there and bring me a mixed grill :P.

should i get my coat now or later:P

Offline Dempava

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 20:00:41 PM »
Now :)

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 20:21:12 PM »
A frog goes into a bank and approaches the cashier. He can see from her nameplate that her name is Patricia Whack. So he says, "Ms. Whack, I'd like to get a loan to buy a boat and go on a long holiday". Patricia looks at the frog in disbelief and asks how much he wants to borrow. The frog says £30,000. The cashier asks his name and the frog says that his name is Kermit Jagger, his dad is Mick Jagger and that it's OK, he knows the bank manager.

Patti explains that £30,000 is a substantial amount of money and that he will need to secure some collateral against the loan. She asks if he has anything he can use as collateral. The frog says, "Sure, I have this", and produces a tiny pink porcelain elephant, about half an inch tall, bright pink and perfectly formed. Very confused, Patti explains that she'll have to consult with the manager and disappears into a back office. She finds the manager and says, "There's a frog called Kermit Jagger out there who claims to know you, and wants to borrow £30,000. And he wants to use this as collateral". She holds up the tiny pink elephant and says, "I mean, what the hell is this?" The bank manager looks back at her and says...

"It's a knick knack, Patti Whack, give the frog a loan. His old man's a Rolling Stone!"

Offline Dempava

Froggy would a wooing go
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 11:44:43 AM »
get your coat as well Crabbit :) :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf