Author Topic: ,Smoking Restrictions July 19th 2009  (Read 8741 times)

Offline starman™

,Smoking Restrictions July 19th 2009
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 15:05:28 PM »
I just had a quick flip through it and this is the rule that will effect you.
(4) Açik havada yapilan her türlü spor, kültür, sanat ve eglence faaliyetlerinin yapildigi yerler ile bunlarin seyir yerlerinde tütün ürünleri kullanilamaz. Ancak bu tesislerde, tütün ürünlerinin tüketilmesine mahsus alanlar olusturulabilir.

Its states that all open areas that accomodate sport, culture, art or entertainment (ie bars) smoking is forbidden but they can have a seperate area for smokers.

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 15:07:02 PM »
Thanks so much

I will cut and paste this into word laminate it and print it out and display this in my bar.

Regards Ian

Offline starman™

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 15:17:40 PM »
I would also buy some ashtry stands around the outside smoking areas of your bar and also by the street entrance as there will be fines now for dropping a ciggarette on the street.

Offline col

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 15:19:53 PM »
Sounds ok Ian/Nigel, as you have a large open area for entertainment

quote:
Originally posted by kismetbar

Thanks so much

I will cut and paste this into word laminate it and print it out and display this in my bar.

Regards Ian

« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 16:36:37 PM by col »

Offline Gorgeous_bird

• Prolific Member
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 15:31:32 PM »
Starman rocks

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 16:02:47 PM »
I will also cut and paste this to word..laminate it and place it at the side of the Turkish version....for those not familiar with the Turkish interpretation.

I think reading this we will all be the wiser.

Ian

Implementation of the Law numbered 4207 and Dumansiz Weather Contact Centers
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indoor space; fixed or movable ceiling or roof (tent, awning, etc.. Dâhil) which, doors, windows and entry ways, except for all the surface temporarily or permanently closed area completely in the same manner as the ceiling or roof and side surfaces of more than half off the are places.

TOBACCO PRODUCTS IS PROHIBITED PLACES Consumption of:

Coffee shop, cafe, pub, the space inside nargile, associations and foundations, such as entertainment service for local businesses and restaurants, including the public and private legal persons belonging to the closed areas of all buildings
Special training and educational institutions including primary and secondary education institutions and institutions of pre-school education, class, cultures and social service buildings with covered area of open fields

TOBACCO PRODUCT is TÜKETiLECEK SITES:

Coffee shop, cafe, pub, the order within the â nlar nargile, associations and foundations, such as entertainment service for local businesses and restaurants, including the public and private legal persons belonging to the open areas of all buildings
 Reserved for residential homes
 And tobacco consumption the exception of the law to say that could leave spaces where:
(%10) Aged care homes (10%)
10) Mental and nervous treatment of patients lying in the unit (10%)
Ceza infaz kurumlari (%10) Criminal enforcement agencies (10%)
(International passenger routes in the city or move the deck of a sea of vehicles (10%) (these areas are under the age of 18 can enter.)
Every kind of outdoor sports, culture, arts and entertainment activities on the premises (50% of the total area of course)
 Hotel service tobacco is consumed by business customers who have been allocated to accommodation rooms

A) A)Fines will be given to the person:

Tobacco and tobacco products for use in closed areas in case of fault of the Law 39th maddesi ; The person should be given to criminal;
a) a)      Public service buildings and publicly owned public transport vehicles of the relevant administrative unit supervisor authorized by the public officials,
b) b)  Special public transport authorities in the first application by the law enforcement unit,
c) c Buildings belonging to private law contact the nearest law enforcement unit of administrative fines by the authorities (for 2009) 69 TL will be applied.

B)  With the implementation of measures prohibited and does not fulfill the relevant obligations of responsible business, business permits in writing by the agency is warning.Despite warnings at the time who do not fulfill the obligations of the municipality limits of the i Cind municipal council, municipal boundaries, except by the local civil authority (for 2009) from 560 TL 5600 TL up with administrative monetary penalties will be punished.

Offline june

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 16:41:43 PM »
Very helpful that Starman, thats what this forum is about, people being helpful.

We just need some 'Good News Posts' now......

Offline Jukebox

• Leeds, UK
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 18:10:04 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by june

Very helpful that Starman, thats what this forum is about, people being helpful.

We just need some 'Good News Posts' now......

Well it is good news for self righteous ex smokers like me !  ;)

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 18:34:40 PM »
Starman..have checked this out...where exactly does this say that entertainment includes bars and can have a no smoking area'
Are you...like me assuming that entertainment includes drinking
Ian

Offline kismetbar

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 18:40:13 PM »
sorry before anyone corrects me...i meant smoking not drinking....theres not a drinking ban is there....yet!!!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf