Author Topic: a day/ evening of clairvoyance/catomancy etc?  (Read 6788 times)

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
a day/ evening of clairvoyance/catomancy etc?
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2009, 18:42:41 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by minxer

can you lock the topic: :)

Are you asking or predicting ?  :D

Offline hubblebubble

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2009, 23:30:35 PM »
Minxer you suggested a 'psychic fair' - which in the uk are certainly money making excercises.
Just for the record - nope never had time for neighbourhood watch and far too busy for PTA.
Nope not a Brit that shopped them.
Reread what I actually said about the car boot etc.

So instead of forming opinions and throwing accusations at people you dont know perhaps  you could spend that time finding out a little more about the country you have moved to where yes you can get arrested for some very strange things -

http://www.voicesnewspaper.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&thold=-1&mode=flat&order=0&sid=2561

Card games - depends if you are gambling i guess

Offline minxer

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2009, 01:34:33 AM »
when i go anywhere i try and focus on what i can do not what i cannott, i find its a more positive line to take.
i can form opinions if i wish, last time i checked freedom of speech was allowed.
your fist initial response was very blunt and negative on this topic and didnt really offer anything.
so instead of you jumping in with a killjoy negative as a first response it might be more forum friendly to make positive suggestions.?
are you intersted in the topic? if not go away.. easy really. i will leave the education of the masses to you regards what we can and cant do.

Offline minxer

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2009, 01:38:27 AM »
bossss can we lock this !!: :)

Offline tracey1398

« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2009, 05:13:15 AM »
told you!! negative people with nothing else to do that are not interested in the topic :P

Offline hubblebubble

« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2009, 09:41:55 AM »
The world is but a mirror in which we find our many aspects reflected back at us.
We see what we choose to see.
Thankyou for showing that the worldly knowledge i choose to arm myself with for surviving in turkey may be perceived as negative by others. (or nobody likes a smartarse if they aint sayin what the other person wants to hear)
There are many spiritual minded people in the area - they do what they do quietly so as not to offend the culture they inhabit and hope to each make a difference in their own way.
i wish you luck on your journey minxer.

Offline minxer

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2009, 11:23:08 AM »
thankyou.

Offline minimoo

« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2009, 13:00:22 PM »
I kind of see what minxer was getting at with the comment re the car boot sales. Yes they are for charity, however, only the fee for the pitch and tables goes to charity, and with the exception of the very kind hearted folk who give all the takings from their stall to charity, every other stall holder is making money out of the event.

Sorry, a bit off topic I know, but Turkish law can be highly confusing at times.

Offline minxer

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2009, 13:11:21 PM »
brilliant, so if we organized a similer set up to the car boot somewhere, and gave the pitch and table money to the animal sancturay or something similar, we could then go ahead, i will look in to what needs to be done.. most people involved with the healing side of things often give away most of the proceeds if not all.. each to their own ;)... thanks for that post x:D

Offline Crabbit

• The Fuhrer
  • Prolific Member
  • Location: Here at the moment .... waiting to be with my Angel Pearl again
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2009, 16:19:18 PM »
Making money from selling personal items at a car-boot sale is a lot different to setting up a "helloooo, is there anybody there"  session

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf