Author Topic: Steak house in Fethiye  (Read 5669 times)

Offline ella

Steak house in Fethiye
« on: December 14, 2009, 17:58:30 PM »
Was out walking today, and accidentally came across what is going to be a new Steak House in Fethiye. I knew it was being coming because the owners (from Flying Dutchman Steak House in Oludeniz) are friends of friends, but wasn't sure of where exactly it was. Anyway, it looks fantastic, and apparently there is a ladies night this Thursday for the Grand Opening. Not sure how to book tickets but it is located opposite the big black statue on the harbour. It's painted Green and is hard to miss. Exciting to have a good restaurant in Fethiye!!! (Apart from Mosaic Bahce of course ;)

Offline ceni

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2009, 21:38:07 PM »
Will they be doing the barbarically overpriced and undersized "Lady's Steaks" on Ladies Night?

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:37:10 AM »
If you have a look on the Calis carnival Car boot thread, there is a raffle at the car boot this Sunday one of the  prizes is a meal for two, New Years Eve at the Buffalo Steak House tickets to buy for the night are 65tl.
Mark
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 06:38:11 AM by karaokemark »

Offline ovaciksarah

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 19:33:13 PM »
It,s going to be a great night on New Years Eve, lots been planned and fireworks, Paul is really going to town

Offline joannasal

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2009, 05:35:19 AM »
I was there last night and was well impressed. The service was super with friendly and very helpful waiters. Having not checked the menu previously I found that it contained nuts - oops, I am allergic to nuts. My friend found the manager (or maybe the owner, not sure) and with no hassle or problem a separate dish was prepared for me - cooked in a tall clay jar, don't know the name. Fabulous. Will definitely go again.

Offline ovaciksarah

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2009, 10:10:00 AM »
Friends went last night and said it was fantastic.  They recommend we should try out the billiard room with wonderful atmosphere, beautiful places to sit and many books to read, well worth going even for a coffee or a drink.  Prices are Fethiye prices not tourist price, will definately be going for New Years Eve.  Thanks to Paul and Isik for all their hard work and creating the place to be in Fethiye

Offline littlereddevil

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2009, 12:01:27 PM »
Is there anything for non steak eaters like me ?

Offline joannasal

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2009, 12:38:07 PM »
Yes - loads. In fact I did not see any steak last night but that may because it was a set menu. The special dish they did for me was some kind of yummy vegetarian dish - even though I am not vegetarian it was super (but too much black pepper).

Offline littlereddevil

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2009, 14:48:19 PM »
Cheers will give it a try. Arriving tomorrow night woohoo

Offline ella

Steak house in Fethiye
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2009, 20:55:05 PM »
Yep was a great night. Paul has done a great job, never does anything by halves! All the girls had a lovely time it seemed, the food was great, the veg dish was testi kebap. There are non-steak things on the menu too. Didn't see the prices but would assume they are not the same as Oludeniz. Will go back!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf