Author Topic: Dodgems in Calis  (Read 1421 times)

Offline maximumtom

Dodgems in Calis
« on: January 23, 2010, 14:30:39 PM »
Those of you who like a little excitement in your life will be pleased to hear there is now a dodgem track in Calis ( previously known as the Dolphin roundabout). Car drivers will be pleased to hear that they can play dodgems ( more often called bumper cars) without charge, although there might be some later costs of washing the pedestrians off and having the dents beaten out. Pedestrians and cyclists can also use the facility free of charge, although they would be well advised to make sure that their affairs are in order and they have suitable medical  insurance before they attempt the challenge. Participants will be pleased to know that there is a laundry close at hand ( for those near misses). Anyone who comes through without any excitement should go back the next day ( nobody can be that lucky twice).

The road intersection has been altered, then re-altered, then re-altered again These alterations have been followed by subtle changes which themselves have received further subtle changes until it looks worse than spaghetti junction. They started work before I went to the uk for 3 weeks and are still at it.  Perhaps it will be obvious how to use it when it is finished.

Offline tiddly winks

Dodgems in Calis
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2010, 15:06:31 PM »
That is pretty good. :D
To make it more interesting try it after a few drinks  ;)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
Dodgems in Calis
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2010, 16:14:17 PM »
If you approach said dodgems with caution, you will hear music in the form of enthusiastic hooting coming from Turk in car behind you (happened twice to me today).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf