Author Topic: Incirkoy, new business  (Read 7624 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #10 on: June 11, 2010, 05:10:44 AM »
Let's face it -if he isn't Tursab then he won't get many trips in before he's caught and fined. My guess is he's OK but it's worth while double checking.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #11 on: June 11, 2010, 08:59:02 AM »
That isn't my understanding at all - you can't "use the Tursab" of a friend, you are Tursab registered or you aren't, there is no possibility to "use" someone else's - just like I can't use someone else's driving licence in the event of a crash if I don't have one. If anyone knows anything different please let me know.

Stoop is right on the other point, at best someone is going to have to walk the last mile to the terminal building with their suitcases when unregistered minibus drivers are finally turned around at the security check (which they are doing), at worst you'll have to pay for your own air ambulance back to the UK (selling your home may cover it) once you have disappeared over the side of the Dalaman road and your insurance company refuse (quite rightly) to pay out.

Listen, I couldn't care less if people choose to ignore the advice given. Anyone wanting his contact details can get them from Winklepicker. Then, if anything bad happens, nobody will be saying they were advertised on CBF.

Good luck.

Offline peecee

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2010, 05:45:45 AM »
If you can sell your house that is:D

Offline Winklepicker

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2010, 08:08:27 AM »
Hes been to the airport loads of times and is very busy...so my guess too,  is hes all legal...so scunner can I now put his phone numbers on here ?  
quote:
Originally posted by stoop

Let's face it -if he isn't Tursab then he won't get many trips in before he's caught and fined. My guess is he's OK but it's worth while double checking.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2010, 08:35:02 AM »
Sorry again but no - if you can scan his Tursab membership document and email to me I'll take a look but believe me, being busy and doing lots of trips to the airport proves nothing.

I'm not being stubborn, I am keen to ensure the News at Ten story that starts "Britons have died in an uninsured airport minibus in Turkey" doesn't end with "the company was recommended by a local website".

If anyone wants to use this guy, email Winklepicker.

Offline clover

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2010, 20:09:47 PM »
hi everyone, some one who (could be registered) to carry passengers, there is a company call FETHIYE LOVE,?? and you can register a passenger vehicle and do transfers as a freelance person,along with the correct insurance that is needed, as the liecence cannot be granted, but this guy who thas vw transporter in incircoy, has been mentioned earlier that he has a registration through a second party, it is interesting as he may have all the paper work, but we may not understand and as much he may not understand,it would be good if he had the correct paperwork?

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2010, 20:30:36 PM »
As far as I know, all Fethiye Lovers vehicles are directly owned, but I will check that and add the information. I will repeat my earlier comment for the hard of understanding.

If anyone wants to use this guy, email Winklepicker.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2010, 20:36:19 PM »
You also seem to think this one man transfer service has some automatic right to free adverts here - that is not correct either. If he has all the correct paperwork to show (in his name) let me know and I'll send him our advertising rates.

Offline clover

Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2010, 21:02:14 PM »
I totally agree, that if it is a proper registered buissness, then he should pay to advertise, as we all have to with proper registered companies nothing is free,I do no people that own there own vehicles and run under fethiye lovers liecence,as iam based in uzumlu it would be good to have some body that is local,,as i have had prices from 65ytl from fethiye to uzumlu, i will try and check this guy out once iam back in turkey at the end of the month...

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Incirkoy, new business
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2010, 21:11:50 PM »
I have used Fethiye Lovers many times and have never had someone with their own vehicle, just Fethiye Lovers' cars and minibuses. I know them and their vehicles. No matter, if anyone is working as a self employed owner driver on someone else's paperwork they won't be advertised on here either.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf