Author Topic: Koctas in Fethiye ?  (Read 4293 times)

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Koctas in Fethiye ?
« on: August 28, 2010, 10:26:25 AM »
At the petrol staion across from Tansas is a large Koctas trailer with steps to go inside, there are signs on the road outside saying koctas, does anyone know is this a place to go and order from there catalogue and have things delivered? or better still are we going to have a store here. I know Koctas and Opet have the same parent company
mark

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 12:13:41 PM »
Just been the trailer is open now with a range of garden furniture power tools garden tools solar lights etc and catalogues I assume you can order from.
I spoke to the guy working there, he said Koctas will be opening in Fethiye in about 6 months they are just waiting for the Belediye (so will be Turkish time)
Mark

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2010, 13:57:26 PM »
Hi Mark was there a good range of garden furniture and did you happen to see what the prices were like please? We ordered some furniture for our front balcony from a shop in Gunlakbasi and it never turned up!
Many thanks Karen

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2010, 14:15:03 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Karennina

Hi Mark was there a good range of garden furniture and did you happen to see what the prices were like please? We ordered some furniture for our front balcony from a shop in Gunlakbasi and it never turned up!
Many thanks Karen

did not take much notice to be honest but was reduced a lot from rrp!
Mark

Offline Paul Brock

Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 16:46:54 PM »
Koctas prices generally good. You can check them out on their website http://www.koctas.com.tr it is part owned by B&Q and a lot of the furniture in particular still has the B&Q labels on it.

As an example they do a garden set called Saigon which they retail at TL899 - I have seen the same in Goksular (Fethiye B&Q) selling for approximately TL1200.

I also spoke the the guys operating the trailer and they advised that they will be at the Opet Petrol Station several days a week until shop is opened. They did day they are going somewhere else for next 2 days so assume back on Wednesday. Also if you want anything that they are not carrying there in stock they can get it brought here.

Offline Sus

Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 04:38:32 AM »
Is this Koctas trailer still in the same place to buy and order from.

Offline Carolyn1957

Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 08:24:25 AM »
You can order things from Koctas at the garden centre in Ovacik. We've used them a couple of times now and have been really pleased with the service. First time around we ordered something out of the catalogue Saffet had given us. The second time I wanted some Marshall's paint and found what I wanted on the Koctas website. I took the details along to Saffet and he found the Marshall colour range on line so I could check out the colour I thought I wanted! You pay him the online/catalogue price only, no charge even for delivery and unlike some who offer a similar service he doesn't charge commission.

I found Saffet more helpful and knowledgeable than the staff in Goksular Yapi Market and as Paul says above, Koctas prices are much more reasonable.

Offline Sus

Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 10:37:11 AM »
Thanks Carolyn, I was in touch with Saffet the other day, but I was not aware we could place an order with him, will pop over to see him when we are over in Turkey.

Offline jayneh

Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 22:15:49 PM »
that sounds great, i wonder if i can transfer there, i work for B&Q

Offline Gilly1

• Gillian Grundy
Koctas in Fethiye ?
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2012, 15:23:42 PM »
HI Does anyone have any idea how long delivery takes once you have placed your order.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf