Author Topic: Boot Sale  (Read 2396 times)

Offline goatman

Boot Sale
« on: September 19, 2010, 11:54:45 AM »
Would anyone be interested in a stall on sunday 3rd october at the secondary school (big pink school in the valley)same as the last boot sale 10 lira for the car and 2 lira each table ,all moneys going to the school .Please contact me to book, rob or jen 02526655584.
Toilets and refreshments on site.Everyone who had a stall last time done very well and sold out ,was enjoyed by both the english and turkish community

Offline twinkle01

Boot Sale
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 14:12:25 PM »
Hi Goatman I would be interested in a stall at the boot fare again Twinkle

Offline neylan

Boot Sale
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 22:42:25 PM »
hi Rob...i will also be there, pls get my name on your list...thanks
Neylan

Offline goatman

Boot Sale
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2010, 07:49:32 AM »
No problems, ive booked you both in. Hopefully a few more people will want stalls.

Offline goatman

Boot Sale
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2010, 18:24:28 PM »
Unfortunately at the moment we have only recieved 3 bookings for stalls,if we do not recievre any more bookings by friday we will, regrettably have to postpone the boot sale to later in the year.

Offline Paul Brock

Boot Sale
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2010, 12:52:59 PM »
Rob, it would be a pity to have to postpone.

Have you thought of extending advertising to Fethiye as sure some sellers would come if they were aware of event. Maybe Land of Lights or different section of this forum.

Always difficult to get something like this started until you can get many people to know about it.

Best of luck

Offline goatman

Boot Sale
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2010, 07:34:40 AM »
im sorry to say im cancelling this sundays boot fair at the pink school as we only had a few people interested but ill arrange for another in november,i will make sure i put it in the land of lights next time and on the forum in the different areas, so more people get to know about it

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Boot Sale
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2010, 08:40:50 AM »
You could ask Keith to put it in the calendar at the top of the page as well. Our car boot wasn't as well attended this September by stall holders but believe me when the Winter months come we will be swamped again..People tend to have a good clear out at the end of the season and the Turksih people have stopped working by then. Hope yours goes well.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf