Author Topic: Park Alya New weekly Winter program  (Read 10960 times)

Offline Firo

Park Alya New weekly Winter program
« on: November 26, 2010, 20:06:23 PM »
Just spotted this on Facebook.... it's a FREE OPEN BUFFET on Tues nights from 7.30pm.:D
Check out the other offers as well as there are lots of other fabulous offers as well including Roast Pork on Sundays :P

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/photo.php?fbid=177811645564884&set=a.153882891291093.32104.151281168217932
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 20:14:15 PM by Firo »

Offline bikerchickblonde

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2010, 17:24:25 PM »
[^]Sounds good - do we have to book Ali?  Looks like we might have to go out on Tuesday!

Offline Big Dave

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2010, 20:59:38 PM »
Booking is not necessary for any day/night except for Christmas Day and New Year's Eve.

Offline saoirse

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2010, 21:45:06 PM »
looks excellent stuff-def give it a spin next month

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2010, 17:39:11 PM »
Don't bother, booked for 30 people 5 days ago, he told us about the varied menu including the roast pork, we turn up today and he forgot, couldn't even do a sandwich for us. We went to the Fesetta who catered for us without prior notice, excellent service from them on the spur of the moment, couldn't do enough for us. Forget Alya (I didn't want to buy one of his shoddy properties anyway) He's a con man. Only talking from my experience mind go there at your own risk, he may have food even!!!!!!!

Offline BM06

« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2010, 19:25:02 PM »
DB does a leopard change its spots[?] was only a matter of time M8 ;) once a scumbag always a scumbag ;)

Offline elaina

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2010, 11:11:09 AM »
No leopards do not change their spots. :D:D I knew it would only be a matter of time.  I got caught once but never again and unfortunately I have one of the shoddy properties complete with leaking roof and damp. :(:( Actually the roof hadn't even been finished because they were so anxious to sell the apartments and get the money. No certainly not good customer service and not good for business either. I like to give anyone the benefit of the doubt and although I will never venture into Park Alya myself I sincerely hoped he had changed and would make sucess of his business (so long as I get my money back of course  :) :) but that is for the court to decide!!!!). Yes his meals are cheap much cheaper than the Robin Hood, where he was before but in my experience you get what you pay for and I am choosy about what I eat and where I eat it. With the price of meat in Turkey I think about what is actually in the curry or sauce. At the end of the day DB he surely could have rustled up something for your party even if it was only soup and bread. It is a bloody restaurant after all.  There are plenty of other nice restaurants in Uzumlu with honest hardworking Turkish people running them so I will patronise those - they deserve it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 11:32:36 AM by elaina »

Offline Denise40

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2010, 11:56:49 AM »
Have to agree not good business turning 30 booked customers away - thus potentially losing 30 future customers! Have to say have always found Ali polite and accommodating in regards the restaurant and certainly wouldn't want to see ANY business fail in this village! Hope the Turkey isn't forgotton on Christmas day as egg sandwiches all round!!

Offline saoirse

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2010, 12:22:23 PM »
30 customer party-jeez he didnt half drop the ball there. Extremely bad business

Still I always prefer to find as I see so will give him a go-if rubbish never return

Offline Firo

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2010, 13:05:36 PM »
That's not good to hear Diverbaz, such a shame as when he catered for over 40 of us everyone was really impressed with the food and the service.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf