Author Topic: Park Alya New weekly Winter program  (Read 10962 times)

Offline elaina

Park Alya New weekly Winter program
« Reply #20 on: November 30, 2010, 11:03:02 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by friar tuck

I bought a property off Ali Yaba and you can check on this forum what I have said about the process and the property I bought, it went as smooth as silk not a single problem as did the other 9 properties on my complex, I have of course had minor problems which were always put right, I have never had any problems at Park Alya or with Robin Hood and it is true what they say "Hell hath no fury etc etc " :D

No it's not a case of "hell hath no fury" as you so eloquently put it - it really is simply just a case of give me back the money that I am owed because I have kids and it belongs to them - it is part of their inheritence.  If Ali Yaba has any sense of common decency he will do just that and I will go away and let bygones be bygones and people there that know me will know I will do just that.  Do you have kids, my betting is that you don't, but if you did you would understand.  By the way I heard that Greenvine had had a number of problems with the roof and lots of other problems that were not dealt with as promptly as you say, and look at the number of problems up at Olive Garden that's without the Cadianda needing a complete new roof - obviously the silicon and bubblewrap did not solve the problem there:D:D. I wonder how many Efes your posts of undying support are costing him and likewise his requests on Facebook asking people to post nice things about his restaurant on this forum:D:D:D.  I am saying no more on this issue think of me as you like. To be quite honest I don't really care your opinions are one sided anyway.

Offline saoirse

« Reply #21 on: November 30, 2010, 11:07:29 AM »
are his kebabs nice-am in the mood for a kebab

Offline ECHOSTAR

• Uk and Sky Tv no Problem
« Reply #22 on: November 30, 2010, 11:59:09 AM »
quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

Hi Echostar, the advert for last night reads thus:

"Tomorrow Night (Monday) Pide, Pizza & Pasta. Buy one get one free all day frm noon till late. Includes take away"

Not sure where you saw anything about Moussaka being Buy One Get One Free.

Hi Lynn

is not Mousaaka pasta then i thought it was but then iam not a cook  its just that it was pointed out to me and they read it the same as idid :) so as i was working late in uzumlu i popped in any way ended up with acouple of Big Macs

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #23 on: November 30, 2010, 12:20:33 PM »
quote:
So, if Park Alya had "remembered" your booking you would have been perfectly happy eating there?

Bit of a strange post Eric. If you were to book for a wedding, birthday party, New Year etc, etc, I think everybody would be happy if it wasn't "forgotten", but how unhappy would anybody be if thier booking was "forgotten" and you turn up on the day and the place is closed. I think you and Fi would be the loudest complainers if it happened to you.

Offline Eric

« Reply #24 on: November 30, 2010, 13:27:31 PM »
You missed my point Baz, he forgot your booking and so to quote you;

"Forget Alya (I didn't want to buy one of his shoddy properties anyway) He's a con man. Only talking from my experience"

A bit harsh to say he is a con man and he builds shoddy properties just because he forgot your booking.  My point was; if he had not forgot your booking would he, in your opinion, still be a con man and build shoddy properties?  If the answer is yes, then why did you go there in the 1st place?

Offline Woodies

« Reply #25 on: November 30, 2010, 13:28:49 PM »
By the way I heard that Greenvine had had a number of problems with the roof and lots of other problems that were not dealt with as promptly as you say, and look at the number of problems up at Olive Garden that's without the Cadianda needing a complete new roof - obviously the silicon and bubblewrap did not solve the problem there[

Elaine, I know very little of your issue with Ali Yaba, but to drag other complexes and issues into an argument over dining arrangemnets for Xmas and new year, is not right. We have no problems or issues with Ali's building of Olive Garden, and I would defend him, in that all problems with snagging issues were promptly and correctly attended to. Other problems with roofing etc, were not the fault of Robin Hood builders, but were due to us as a collective, employing cowboy builders ourselves. We are more than happy with our build, our properties and our lives in Uzumlu, and no, before you accuse me also of being supplied with 'plenty of Efes' I am most definately not in Mr Yabba's pay, as those of you that know me, will more than testify.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #26 on: November 30, 2010, 14:01:59 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by ECHOSTAR

quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

Hi Echostar, the advert for last night reads thus:

"Tomorrow Night (Monday) Pide, Pizza & Pasta. Buy one get one free all day frm noon till late. Includes take away"

Not sure where you saw anything about Moussaka being Buy One Get One Free.

Hi Lynn

is not Mousaaka pasta then i thought it was but then iam not a cook  its just that it was pointed out to me and they read it the same as idid :) so as i was working late in uzumlu i popped in any way ended up with acouple of Big Macs

No, there is no pasta in Moussaka.  I can't imagine where you read that Moussaka was available on Monday night.  Would appreciate you saying where you saw it so it can be sorted out.  But have no idea where, as on Facebook it clearly states Moussaka is available on Tuesday and that status wasn't published till about 1am today.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 14:52:53 PM by Rindaloo »

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #27 on: November 30, 2010, 14:12:45 PM »

Eric, As I said before, there is no need for you to concern yourself.
Regarding the properties, he was trying to push the properties on myself and friends with us, the ones behind Alya, as a Clerk of the Works I was overseeing multi million pound contracts, including housing contracts, and his work is shoddy by my standards, other people may accept it, their choice. I have posted MY experience, just because you don't agree does not make me wrong.

Offline tintin1504

« Reply #28 on: November 30, 2010, 14:18:54 PM »
Scunner,can you put some advertisements on then we can brew up? ;)
« Last Edit: November 30, 2010, 14:19:57 PM by tintin1504 »

Offline calvin 1949

« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2010, 15:19:13 PM »
Season of goodwill nearly upon us ,Ho,Ho, bloody Ho!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf