Author Topic: 3/4Day Gulet Cruise  (Read 1268 times)

Offline grahamjw

3/4Day Gulet Cruise
« on: August 15, 2011, 16:52:29 PM »
We are looking to go on a short Gulet cruise when we are out in October. Checked the search section and all info is back in 2008. I would appreciate any up to date info regarding companies providing this service in Fethiye. Thanks

Offline Steve A

3/4Day Gulet Cruise
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2011, 16:55:22 PM »
Looked at them when I was there in July.If you go to the end of Fethiye marina where the hydro foil is there is an agent just opposite on the the other side of the road(might be called Ocean or similar)they have all details and can arrange.Also if you google Gulet cruise Fethiye

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
3/4Day Gulet Cruise
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 17:02:38 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by Steve A

Looked at them when I was there in July.If you go to the end of Fethiye marina where the hydro foil is there is an agent just opposite on the the other side of the road(might be called Ocean or similar)they have all details and can arrange.Also if you google Gulet cruise Fethiye

The agent has a sign in the window saying "Next Available Cruise", it's usually only a day or so later

Offline hubblebubbles

3/4Day Gulet Cruise
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 17:04:31 PM »
They also do some beautiful Gulet cruises from Gocek . We were staying in Dalyan when we booked one for a week and they came and picked us up by car.Most relaxing holiday I have ever had.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf