Author Topic: German Shepherd puppies home needed!! Help!!  (Read 5910 times)

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
German Shepherd puppies home needed!! Help!!
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2012, 11:14:48 AM »
No, was I am trying to say is, it does my head in for people to breed dogs that then need homes, for whatever reason.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2012, 11:32:19 AM »
What I was trying to say was that she posted it while knowingly avoiding the fact she wanted payment for them. 4 posts in one day from someone who previous to that managed 4 posts in 5 years - it's amazing how useful some people suddenly find CBF when they have something to sell.

Offline brea

« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2012, 14:32:19 PM »
Hello,

As I am trying to tackle a 10 year court case & save my furniture, I am also taking the time to try & find decent homes for these puppies. Had I known my situation would turn bad so quickly, many things would have been done differently, (such as not putting an ad in Animal Charity Forum. These are things one does when under pressure and stressed. By the way, the mother has been neutered now too, in between packing.

As for avoiding mentioning the payment, hmmm...Monsieur Scunner, are you always so hard on people? Things are done in a haste when big trouble hits home. I think Grizabella got the point and sorry everyone if I seem to be 'abusing' the forum for my own ends.
Several people had also verbally committed (before birth) to taking the pups but...well, they changed their mind. Nothing much I can do about that.

By the way...have a good evening folks and thanx for your posts.

Offline chris2158

« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2012, 14:48:24 PM »
Brea I hope you can find good homes for them they look adorable . Already have 2 big dogs otherwise I would have been sorely tempted !  Good luck

Offline brea

« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2012, 15:03:03 PM »
Thanx alot for your encouragement! I really hope I can find loving home for them too. I have hope.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2012, 22:50:55 PM »
I hope you win your court case.  You must be completely stressed out.  I am really glad you have had the mother neutered  :).  Most important to find the little'uns  good homes.  I hope you have success.

Offline bunny4jeff

« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2012, 09:24:21 AM »
While I feel sorry for Brea, or should I say, really the puppies, as people's circumstances can change; pets should be neutered if there is the slightest chance that the puppies cannot be sold, or you are unable to take them when you go. its always the animals that suffer in the end whether they are well-fed or not to begin with. Reading between the lines, and its pretty crystal-clear, these puppies and their parents were well fed, as they were being bred for sale and profit , and now due to circumstances, they have not yet sold and the owner has them on her hands. Scunner is right, wrong subject in the wrong thread. No charity at all here, whether money changes hands or not. We have to leave Turkey soon, but we are taking our pets with us, would never dream of leaving them behind or selling them. We are selling bits and pieces to help pay for the costs as we are not millionaires to put it mildly. this lady was running a business, not a charity. having said my piece, I hope those poor well-fed puppies find a home which will actually love them as well.
quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

No, was I am trying to say is, it does my head in for people to breed dogs that then need homes, for whatever reason.

Offline Rindaloo

• Prolific Member
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2012, 10:02:51 AM »
I take your point, but the pups are 2 months old, -far too young for neutering yet.

Offline brea

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2012, 10:54:15 AM »
I believe I apologised for not putting the notice at the right place! I am working hard at finding places for the little ones so people can discuss other more important things...my business is not dog breeding though. I earn my living working on sailboats and raising goats...if I were doing dog breeding I'd certainly keep the girls!

Maybe I should apologise again for posting in the wrong place...forgive me everyone!!!!

Will I ever be forgiven?!
Cheers and have a good day.

brea

Offline bunny4jeff

« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2012, 12:04:07 PM »
I meant pets in general, when you take them on :-)
quote:
Originally posted by Rindaloo

I take your point, but the pups are 2 months old, -far too young for neutering yet.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf