Author Topic: cat  (Read 2262 times)

Offline baklavalover

« on: March 03, 2012, 15:37:42 PM »
a small male beautiful brown and white tabby has been abandoned, I think because he is in such great condition and is very very very loving, in Tasyaka.  I left chicken by the rubbish bin and later that day he was alseep on my doormat.  I cant encourage him and am not feeding him as my own cat is now getting stressed (he's been living on our stairs for almost a week and wont go away).  He is desperate for affection and is in need of a home.  I know there are many street animals but this is a really lovely young cat...i dont know how to put fotos on here but if you saw him youd love him.  He snuggled in like a baby when I picked him up to put him outside and then sat round the back of my neck and wouldnt get off.Im starting to get upset now as well.please would someone take him, he really is special and so affectionate

Offline june

cat
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2012, 20:10:37 PM »
Oh Baklavalover what a shame, but it does sound like it maybe someones cat as it as you say is in such good condition, maybe be worth asking around?.

I know your cat maybe stressed at first but do you not think it may be worth just trying to introduce the new cat in?.....we have stu's moms cat when they go away and our Timothy goes mad at first,  but strangely enough by the time Sophie is due to go back they have just about got used to one another...which is 10-14 days.

Xxxx

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
cat
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2012, 20:17:13 PM »
When we got our cat , 11 years ago ,we started letting him out, and he returned with his mate, another cat, I was told not to feed it etc as it would never go away,and she was looked after with collar on, but no name tag, she never gave in and kept coming back, and she is still here today,they would be lost without each other,

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 11:45:58 AM »
I was wondering if he had maybe followed my cat Isabella home in the first place !! Summer is coming and I am sure he will be outdoors soon and may find somewhere else to live if no one on all the forums takes him.  I really can't afford a second cat and also hubbie won't entertain the idea he just about tolerates the one we've got !! Turks don't like animals in the house so I am lucky to have her, believe me.  The problem is that he is so cuddly, I think he seems to want that more than food !! And I keep cuddling him .....

Offline baklavalover

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 18:34:06 PM »
a very nice lady and her husband are coming to take him tomorrow to his new home in the mountains....thankyou everyone

Offline june

cat
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 19:57:33 PM »
Aww...love a happy ending .....hope you have made them aware of all the loves and cuddles this little baby requires :-) ....so glad....xx

Offline patrice

cat
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 21:30:54 PM »
Ha love a happy ending :D

Offline june

cat
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2012, 21:03:14 PM »
I didn't realise that it was  Marion that had the gorgeous tabby baby baklavalover!....buddy will have a great life there...i am so pleased. Xxx

Offline kayakebab

• Too Normal For Calis?
  • Prolific Member
cat
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2012, 21:20:30 PM »
me too June, he couldnt wish for better

Offline Just Marian

cat
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2012, 16:09:37 PM »
Yes, tis I that adopted this gorgeous little fella!

I can confirm that he is exactly as described - a complete cuddle monster and extremely adorable.

baklavalover was correct, he is far too nice to be left as a stray.

Well... we had room for just one more!!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf