Author Topic: vicious dog...  (Read 2309 times)

Offline missdanni1992

• Newly Registered
vicious dog...
« on: June 17, 2012, 16:39:30 PM »
little warning for anyone walking near Grand Vizon Hotel and the big bus stop at the end of the road there, theres a vicious little white dog with black spots, he's small but evil. We were walking along minding our own business and he was walking near us then a turkish woman shouted at him and he ran up to us and tried to bite and scratch our legs. my bf threw a rock at him and he ran off, lucky for him cos my bf probs would have killed the thing. He did bite me though, not enough to break the skin but its bruised and stinging, going to have to get it checked out i think, never sure with these street dogs. Don't get me wrong, I love the street dogs and cats but this one was a little bugger and dangerous especially if you have kids walking around there! Luckily my bf was with me.

Offline apollo

Re: vicious dog...
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2012, 22:39:01 PM »
take two sticks with you. One for it to bite and the other to brain it!

Offline Anne

• A Barmaid, From Hell
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 10:29:33 AM »
Is it a street dog?

Offline missdanni1992

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 13:34:46 PM »
yes

Offline missdanni1992

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 18:29:59 PM »
went to the hospital today and although the dog didnt draw blood they gave me a rabies injection to be safe, and i have to go back tomorrow if i see more, it was free too which i was suprised about!

Offline LeeGlo

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2012, 19:25:04 PM »
Speak to the Vizion Hotel people, they might be able to get something done, or at least report it to the Zabita, as I'm sure they would not be very happy if this happened to any of their guests.

Offline missdanni1992

• Newly Registered
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2012, 20:22:54 PM »
Yes my boyfriend works there, he's told everyone, the hospital said today we need to find the dog and if he doesnt die he's safe and i dont need any more injections, not very reassuring lol. My bf found his owner (he did have one!! ) and he said sorry he wont let him out again and he'll let us know if hes sick or whatever, we have to keep and eye on him for 10days apparently  :-\

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf