Author Topic: 3'Cs Charity Shop Birthday  (Read 1172 times)

Offline busybee

3'Cs Charity Shop Birthday
« on: September 01, 2012, 09:14:22 AM »
Just a reminder that is the 3'Cs Charity Shop birthday on Monday.  As a big thankyou to all our customers and supporters who have made our shop such a success we will be providing cake and tea.  We will also have a summer sale, many items just a 1TL.  So come along and help us celebrate our special day with chi, cake and a chat. Bring a friend and grab a bargain.

Offline Pi55y

Re: 3'Cs Charity Shop Birthday
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2012, 18:53:47 PM »
Congratulations and thanks to everyone who has been involved, supported, donated to or been customers at the 3C's shop over the last year.  We can't believe that it has been going for a year already - where has the time gone?  We both really wish we could be with you all on Monday to help celebrate but have a great day, we will think of you, have a piece of cake for you (and a drink!) and see you all very soon.

Well done to everyone and congratulations you deserve it - you have all been brilliant!!!!!!!

Love Pete and Chrissie xxx

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: 3'Cs Charity Shop Birthday
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2012, 21:03:34 PM »
Sorry I will miss the 4th, but will be over the next week.  I have bought quite a lot of new stuff to wear, so will be bring the old stuff in to make room in the wardrobe.. I love your shop, gives me a great excuse to buy new things and know my old stuff is re-cycled...  Which is what I tell Phil :0)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf