Author Topic: Sponsored Splash venue Eyna NOT Da Vinci  (Read 1195 times)

Offline Pi55y

Sponsored Splash venue Eyna NOT Da Vinci
« on: December 30, 2012, 15:36:40 PM »
Hi, it has been brought to my notice today that quite a few people still think that the combined charity Sponsored Splash on New Years Day is still taking place outside Da Vinci restaurant.

Just to confirm, as Da Vinci is now closed the Splash is taking place on the beach opposite Eyna Restaurant (where the 3C's charity shop is).  Perhaps you can pass this information on to any friends who may be thinking of coming along to watch or join in the fun.

Assembly will be from 12.00 noon and the big Splash will take place at 1.00 pm.

Erhan and Nalan, owners of Eyna will be providing free soup for the brave splashers and Erhan will also be doing one of his famous delicious German sausage bbqs.

It is not too late to join in the fun or to sponsor any of the splashers and all of the money raised goes either to Calis Childrens Charity or Animal Aid or is split 50/50 between the two charities. Check out the two threads  in this section from both charities.  Alternatively you can sponsor on the day. Shame Pete and I won't be there to see it but good luck and have fun all you brave splashers   :)

Offline Pi55y

Re: Sponsored Splash venue Eyna NOT Da Vinci
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2012, 19:11:37 PM »
Please see the new Fethiye Times website article on the charity sponsored Big Splash at

http://www.fethiyetimes.com/whats-on/82-local-events/7192-ear-day.html

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf