Author Topic: 3C's Annual Charity Promises Auction - We're off!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Pi55y

3C's Annual Charity Promises Auction - We're off!!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 19, 2013, 22:38:02 PM »

The 3C's annual Charity Promises Auction will take place following FETAV Fest Week on Wednesday 29 May. The auction, now in it's 6th year,  will take place at it's usual location on Calis promenade outside the Nil Bar and Bambu Restaurants.

Although it is still over a month off, we already have some great promises pledged for this very popular and important fundraising event which is the premier fundraising event of the 3C's year and all proceeds from the auction go directly to help the children in the local area.

Thanks to the generosity of our "pledgers" and our bidders and the expertise of our brilliant auctioneer Rimms, last years auction raised a record 14,500 TL and it would be amazing if we could  equal or better this total in 2013.

A list of the "promises" pledged so far will be posted under the 3C's section of this forum  and I will then add to this list on a regular basis as new "promises" come in. If anyone would like to pledge a "promise" or donate an item for the auction please could you e-mail me via my profile or you can ring 0536 3739520. All "promises" will be gratefully accepted.

As, in previous years, if you are unable to attend the auction and would like to bid for an item (or items ) you will be able to make e-mail commission bids both from Turkey and from the UK. Bidding instructions both for on the night at the auction and by e-mail will be posted in due course.

So over the next few weeks, keep looking and see if there is anything that takes your fancy.  It is  great fun, a great way to grab a bargain and a great way to help make real changes to the lives of local children here in the Fethiye district. 

The list of Promises can be found at the following link, and as advised previously will be added to regularly until the day of the auction on May 29th

http://www.calis-beach.co.uk/forum/calis_childrens_charity/charity_promises_auction_2013_the_list_50880.0.html

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf