Author Topic: left dumped  (Read 2666 times)

Offline busybee

left dumped
« on: May 03, 2013, 21:08:30 PM »

We were taken from our mummy too soon, we are about 4-6wks old, a nasty man dumped us in a box near the road.  One of us climbed out of the box but was very scared and didnt know what to do. We are looking for a new mummy and a "Forever Home". 

These kittens are adorable and Andy from Animal Aid has checked them out and they are healthy.  If you would like to give one a loving home please contact me.

Unfortunately our own cat will not tolerate them and has to stay outside when they come out to play :(

Offline busybee

Re: left dumped
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2013, 21:17:05 PM »

Offline Brianbern

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 21:34:10 PM »
Oh poor wee babies! SO cute! Maria xx

Offline Kenneth Peter Mayhew

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2013, 16:02:22 PM »
I wouldn't mind taking one. I have 3 cats already, but they are used to others coming in and all get on very well together. A friend of mine said you are in the same road as Palms Restaurant which I know. I have a cat box and a car, so could collect. My mobile no. is 0538 3477714. Ken.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2013, 12:06:27 PM »
I could not bring myself to read this post before now, how sad but well done to Ken giving one of the little kitties a home  :)

Offline busybee

« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2013, 13:08:54 PM »

Well this little fella on the left who we called "Buster" has a new home with Ken.  What a lovely kind man he is and a real cat lover.  Buster didnt enjoy the trip to Fethiye in the car but Ken phoned me say he walking round his house purring.  Two of his cats came in and sniffed him them one of them starting licking him.  I am made up for him.  God bless you Ken and once again many many thanks.  1 down 2 to go.

Offline Swampy

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 17:49:48 PM »
Busybee...Good for you caring for these little kitties and trying to home them.  I was glad to read that someone took one already.  Their pictures are so cute.  I would love to take them, though we are in a situation with about 20 cats and kittens that we have been looking after for several years, but now we have to leave and can only take so many with us.  Best of luck to the little ones; they deserve a good home.

Offline busybee

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 19:22:53 PM »
Thanx for ur kind words and good on you for caring for so many cats and taking some back.  Another has gone just leaving "Toffee" who is still so tiny and not accepted by our cat. Our lovely neighbours have lent us a large cage which she has now moved into except when she comes out for playtime and we put her to bed with a hot water bottle and a teddy(which bless her, thinks is another cat).

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf