Author Topic: Pet travel  (Read 1866 times)

Offline Diverbaz 1

Pet travel
« on: June 05, 2013, 14:33:49 PM »

Animal Aid would like to advise anybody that has been let down by Steve Prince that we have a new contact for pet travel back to the UK. This is Ladyhaye Pet Travel, contact name is Alison on +44(0)1342832161 or info@ladyhaye.co.uk - we have had extremely good feed back about her. We hope this assists you

Offline angela

Re: Pet travel
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 14:40:04 PM »
we are planning on using Ladyhaye to freight our dogs out next year, so I will be interested to hear of anyone elses experience with them

Offline gooner59

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2013, 16:33:54 PM »
A friend of mine has also been let down by Steve Prince, shipping her dog to the UK (£800 so far). We believe that he uses the pseudonyms Steve Brocklehurst and Steve Prince. Alison is being helpful, personally I would be wary using this company.

Offline Andrew H

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2013, 10:48:12 AM »
We used Steve Prince to bring back a street dog to the Uk in February. He delivered her right to our door. He also sorted out a problem at Ashford Inrernational Terminal about her microchip which if he hadn't might have meant Daisy would have to have  undergone more Uk quarantine or at worst returned to France.
What exactly is the "unreliable" bit about? 

Offline Diverbaz 1

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2013, 12:46:23 PM »

Basically, he has taken money for shipping animals from various people, including Animal Aid and hasn't done it and hasn't contacted the people who have paid the money and doesn't answer calls or emails. I think you could call that unreliable, if not something stronger.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf