Author Topic: 3C's 2014 Charity calendar  (Read 1706 times)

Offline Pi55y

3C's 2014 Charity calendar
« on: July 15, 2013, 16:37:57 PM »
I know we are only half way through the Summer but the 3C's are looking to finalise their 2014 charity calendar in the next few weeks so that it is available for tourists to buy before the end of the season.

We already have some lovely photos that have been sent to us but if you have some good photos of the Fethiye area that you have taken that you would like us to consider for this year calendar please can you e-mail them to me. The photos will need to be high resolution for printing, so not resized ones please.

This is not a competition as we want all of the money raised after printing costs to go to the children.  However photo contributors will get their name on the calendar and of course will receive a free calendar.

Thanks
Chrissie   :)

Offline Pi55y

Re: 3C's 2014 Charity calendar
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2013, 08:01:10 AM »
If anyone is looking to submit photos for next years 3C's charity calendar the closing date for receipt is Sunday 18 August.  We already have some really nice local views but would be pleased to receive more (high resolution please so do not size down).  The calendar should then be available for sale in early/mid September.  Thanks   :) 

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 08:52:28 AM »
We still have money from the sales from the last calender in an envelope with your name on it at the restaurant if some one would like to collect next time they are in Fethiye   :)

Offline Dennis Vint

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 19:36:30 PM »
Hi Chrissie................This photo of sunset at Calis Beach pulls at my heartstrings (hence the title, "The Day Thou Gavest Lord is Ended." ;).  You may find it useful for the calendar.  I'm coming back in October for a couple of weeks and so much looking forward to it.  Regards.  Dennis

Offline Pi55y

« Reply #4 on: August 02, 2013, 20:13:50 PM »
Hi Dennis, I have e-mailed you.

Nicola thanks for reminding us that you still have some calendar money for us to collect.  We will pop in early next week if that is ok?

Offline nichola

• Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2013, 20:58:45 PM »
Yes of course it is   :) it's in an envelope marked calendars.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 13:43:35 PM »
I have a couple of piccies I would like to submit to you Chrissie for consideration for the calendar but do  not have a clue how to do it via here, if someone could tell me how to that would be great, I know how to upload to facebook but that is all :(

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2013, 15:09:57 PM »
I have sent you a PM Karennina

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf