Author Topic: Garanti bank...  (Read 6875 times)

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Re: Garanti bank...
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2013, 15:43:47 PM »
We moved from Garanti many years back now, we simply got fed up with the excessive q's and the fact that simple things were so difficult to execute.  Moved to HSBC and TEB whilst neither of these are perfect, they are both streets ahead of Garanti in terms of customer satisfaction.

Offline karaokemark

• Chesterfield, UK
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2013, 16:42:31 PM »
I moved to Garanti from Finnans and Teb because of poor customer service and low savings rates. I went to Garanti today went upstairs said hi to Alper her gave me a ticket for the speedy queue only waited 3 mins.
Mark

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2013, 17:00:34 PM »
Garanti has stood us well for over 10years, and this week with the help of Alper excelled the customers services, he collected us from one bank with money and ensured us safe venture to his office.

The only downfall I have experienced with Garanti is when the password is lost or not working when in the UK, but again thanks to Alper and the young lady next to his office (sorry I forget her name) it eventually gets sorted.   ;D

Offline tonysue

« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2013, 19:27:02 PM »

you must have a big deposit then Loz, or was it gordon who was bragging as usual. haha 

Offline loiner

« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2013, 21:11:35 PM »
Try TEB been there 3 years after using Finans no problem put you bank card in the machine get your number never been in more than 15 mins. If you dont have a bank card you get a number but you are always at the back of the que bank customers come first

Offline Elsa Padfield

• Minehead, UK
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2013, 22:57:40 PM »
Can't get at the money because I think I have to go into the branch to authorise Internet access on the timed interest account. This doesn't help when we're not in turkey and haven't got the time to get  there, and also, if I'm honest, it's going to cost to go over, sort out the bank and get back. Perhaps that's what they're hoping? :/

Offline julia f

« Reply #26 on: October 04, 2013, 06:41:30 AM »
hi i had this problem. i phoned and email and it was like a parrot speaking etc. so what i had to do online was close my deposit online, the money goes into your lira account. then in my case, then transfer to sterling, then transfer to uk. i even tried faxing my signature etc by going into hsbc in uk to send to fethiye. their fax line was always engaged, they had it on constant for 2 days!!! all safe and sound now and i have managed to do this twice now. good luck.

Offline Elsa Padfield

• Minehead, UK
« Reply #27 on: October 04, 2013, 10:22:04 AM »
But....what if it doesn't? I may lose it!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2013, 10:46:04 AM »
Can you not send a signed fax (or scanned, signed letter by email) requesting that the money in the account be transferred to [IBAN NUMBER] - i.e. to a bank where you can access it and move/withdraw it? I'm sure Alper could arrange that for you.

Offline Elsa Padfield

• Minehead, UK
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2013, 18:26:43 PM »
Thanks, I have sent a signed fax, in fact 2 were sent. I also sent one of these as hard copy using the postal service. I've emailed, messaged through this site, emailed head office and on the website under the contact section, I've sent messages. Thanks though. Not a good advertisement for Garanti Bank though is it.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf