Author Topic: Buying lira in UK  (Read 9515 times)

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Re: Buying lira in UK
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 14:12:32 PM »
And then, of course KKOB, you would give the vouchers to the staff to help them get over their terrible experience.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 14:18:57 PM »
For goodness sake I merely posted to let other people know so they don't make the mistake I did if it were a mistake I wont bother in future. I have complained in a nice way and they are looking into it as the person I spoke to agreed it is wrong...oh and by the way JF or whatever your name is I do like Asda, this is about standing up for what you think is right in life...

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2014, 14:29:40 PM »

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2014, 16:33:51 PM »
KKOB and JohnF are both wrong. Karennina was the one buying the Turkish lira. She even handed the sales person her card to pay for £100 at the rate of 3.74.Only to be told by the Asda sales person she did not need to pay at that time. At no time was she told that when she did pay the rate could be higher or lower......She is 100% totally in the right. By offering to buy the lira at that said rate on that day and then being told she did not have to pay for it on that day but to pay on collection is a verbal contract between Asda and Karennina and Asda have broken it. I think KKOB your remarks are totally unnecessary and even insulting to  Karennina. Your the one that should take a chill pill.get off your high horse and calm down.

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2014, 17:00:51 PM »
Your the one that should take a chill pill.get off your high horse and calm down.

Dave, I'm so chilled I take Valium as a pick-me-up.

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2014, 17:16:00 PM »
Guess that's why you've  talked  so much crap then on this topic then....take a few more.

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2014, 17:42:20 PM »
Dave there is no need for insults and aggression on CBF.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2014, 18:18:22 PM »
Thank you Dave for pointing everything out and sticking up for me it was really kind of you, I did actually have a chuckle at KKOB pic as I used to watch them three blokes with the hair years ago and always loved it....and KKOB has given me some good advice on here for various things over the years...
Lets all just forget it and start again  ;)I will be honest I was not in the best mood when I posted so I am at fault as well   :)

Offline engineerdave

• Newly Registered
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2014, 18:58:14 PM »
Dave there is no need for insults and aggression on CBF.

If it came across that way sorry Scunner...but if some members were to stick to replying to the actual topic  instead of wandering off it  and talking mumbo jungle jargon it would be appreciated. Maybe you could remind them.  :) Excluding the football section obviously.  :)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2014, 20:44:00 PM »
Guess that's why you've  talked  so much crap then on this topic then....take a few more.
Glass houses etc etc.

oh and by the way JF or whatever your name is I do like Asda
Read the post, I wasn't replying to you.

JF

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf