Author Topic: rosary beach avoid.  (Read 7986 times)

Offline LeeGlo

Re: rosary beach avoid.
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2014, 13:56:09 PM »
Obviously living here we haven't stayed in hotels for years, but why do some hotels, basic or otherwise, feel that because it is coming to the end of the season they can just do nowt and expect their guests to just put up with sub standard service. If they are open and have guests they should think themselves bloody lucky and do everything possible to please their guests. When will they learn that once peed off people will not only not come back but will spread the word to avoid that particular hotel. Maybe next year when they are almost empty ALL year they will get the message.   

Offline miss construed

• Newly Registered
« Reply #11 on: October 06, 2014, 18:42:01 PM »
Ok Highlander probably not on holiday but just wondering if normal staff for some reason were away for one reason or another as the description didn't match the staff I'd encountered.  Obviously I'm not there so don't know.  It may be all the same staff having a bad week or something.  Bottom line is, Rosary staff were very accommodating when we went and Mercury said there was no woman on reception which again suggests a staffing change!

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #12 on: October 06, 2014, 20:28:56 PM »
It's possibly like what happens with a new apartment complex - as time goes on, costs soar (not least due to inflation) and with that profits dwindle. So later in the season costs are cut. I agree it isn't acceptable, the guy paying the same price in October as the guy staying at the start of the season in May should get exactly the same for his money.

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #13 on: October 06, 2014, 21:00:05 PM »
We stayed at the manas park for 8 nights in June AI, was super. However I think they've tippled to the fact that they were excellent value for money and have hiked the prices accordingly for next year. No longer an economy hotel I'm afraid. Hotel area was good the last couple of times we stayed there.

Offline Toky

• Prolific Member
  • Every day's a day for dancing
« Reply #14 on: October 27, 2014, 23:07:57 PM »
Just checked Manas Park for next May. Cheapest room was nearly £800 rising to over £1000 for a sea view! Crazy  :(

Offline Cavfan

• Prolific Member
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2014, 19:55:35 PM »
Yes we paid that for 2 all inclusive for 8 nights including flights and transfers!

Offline swindsor

« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2015, 15:54:46 PM »
Can anyone please explain where the Rosary Beach Hotel is in relation to the viewing point?  I have looked on the guide that was prepared in Summer 2012 but can't find it.  Thanks in advance   :)

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2015, 16:09:45 PM »
Roughly.......

Offline swindsor

« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2015, 16:17:39 PM »
Thank you Highlander, that's brilliant  :)

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf