Author Topic: Access advice please  (Read 2334 times)

Offline peat

• Newly Registered
Access advice please
« on: October 10, 2015, 06:05:24 AM »
I am in Cali's now and have developed an abcesss. I have bought penicillin and anti/inflamatories from the chemist near the main Calis roundabout who advised me that a dentist would not perform any remedial treatment until the swelling goes down. My question is, if and when that happens, should I go to Catagay (Holident) or is that business more for cosmetic dentistry?
I have seen a dental surgery just a bit further up the road from the chemist  but I have heard no recommendations for that dental practice.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Offline Lotty

Re: Access advice please
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 06:34:40 AM »
I would go to Cagitay, Holident aren't only cosmetic surgery, they cover everything and he along with his excellent new partner can definitely help you. Hope it's not causing you too much pain, nothing worse on holiday. :-\

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 09:12:49 AM »
My husband had a raging toothache when on holiday in Calis 9 years ago.  He got Cagatay's number and rang him at 7.00pm at night and left a message and about 30 minutes later Cagatay rang him and told him to come in first thing the next morning.  The tooth had a bad infection and was drained and after a few days  Catagay gave my husband a root canal.  This saved the tooth and there has never been any more problems with it.
I would ring Cagatay right away if I were you.  The Chemist is very good but not a Dentist. 

Offline peat

• Newly Registered
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2015, 09:29:28 AM »
Thanks Lotty and Jacqui for your advise.
best regards,
Peat

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf