Author Topic: 3c's quiz at eyna (that was )  (Read 1499 times)

Offline tonysue

3c's quiz at eyna (that was )
« on: August 28, 2016, 18:55:57 PM »
 Tony's Tosa's will be back next week to take up the mantle in the 3 c's Friday afternoon quiz at the eyna. But we hear its no more so come on hubblebubble toilet trouble, 3 chicks and a dick, to name a few.... where are yoooooo??

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: 3c's quiz at eyna (that was )
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2016, 21:41:40 PM »
I was never sure if I were Hubblebubble, Toilet or Trouble.   ;) ???

Anyway, when the Eyna closed, we couldn't find a suitable venue for the quizzes, as Tom London's restaurant, where we now have the 3C's shop, wasn't operational.

Once the restaurant was fully open, the problem became finding quizmasters, Pete & Chrissie have been in the UK for most of the summer & Dizzy Jan moved back to the UK at the end of April, so sadly, the 3C's quizzes are no more.

Anyway, hope to see you at some point regardless

BTW It was 3 chicks & a cock; the cock is still about, but not quizzing either. Nor are The Management, who arrived back y'day

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2016, 21:54:15 PM »
Hi
So we're is the 3cs shop Now? Where do the evening doos take place. Will there still be the Car boots?  Liz your raffle Goodies will be arriving 3rd Oct..feel free to call in for a brew if you're up in Ovacik ;D

Offline tonysue

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2016, 21:55:18 PM »
Haha liz,  please send my full apology to the cock. What a shame, loved our Friday afternoons in the sun, best quiz of the week. Hope to catch up soon.

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2016, 22:46:00 PM »
Bless you Bernie, will probably leave you for 2 / 3 weeks to get all your unpacking done.   ;)

The 3C's shop is now next to Tom London's Restaurant, a good way beyond the car boot car park, close to the turn off for Guven's restaurant, but on the main dolmus route.

Yes, there are car boot sales starting again next month, through to November & then from January - April next year

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf