Author Topic: Ian Brady.  (Read 3107 times)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
Ian Brady.
« on: May 15, 2017, 22:34:17 PM »
Ian Brady has finally died.. I doubt that there will be many years shed although Myra Hindley was the more hated of the two.. There have been many more serial killers much worse than these two but they remain amongst the most infamous..
I remember when I was about 11 going with my Dad to visit my Grandma and seeing the police digging up on Saddleworth moor. .Of course we had no idea what it was all about until later..

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Ian Brady.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 06:49:25 AM »
Should have kept him alive for another 10years.. The evil b*****d. I hope his psychiatrist,doctor or who ever will spill his secrets and find that kid  and reunite him with his mother.

Offline fernando torres

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 08:59:38 AM »
I don't think there have been many more horrific cases than the moors murders other than James Bulger regarding torturing children, Brady should have been taken away from Ashworth in a bin lorry not in a private ambulance, I hope he rots in hell along with his evil girlfriend Myra Hindley, pair of sick pervert B......s

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 10:36:17 AM »
Keith Bennett's Mother died of cancer never having being able to have her son given the funeral he deserved..

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 12:19:01 PM »
I remember the murder trial going on when I was a child. I feel so sorry for the families.I also feel sorry for the poor people who had to be jury members on the horrific trial and see and hear the evidence.That man is no loss to humanity.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 05:15:58 AM »
That man is evil rotten to the core...I hope there is a place worse then hell for him and hope his sick twisted girlfriend is already in it...I remember years ago a guy my deceased mother knew was in the c.i.d and had said he had been shown stuff to do with those two when training for the police, some of the things stuck in my mind that they had done, as a mother myself to think what those poor children went through in their last moments on earth is unimagineable...I dont think he should have been allowed to die with dignity and receive pallitive care and I totally agree his rotten body should have chucked in a bin lorry...

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 09:42:41 AM »
See the books due out from the doctor that was his friend and confidante. Who was left his belongings,given the material to write the book and will profit from it.This doctor,I think I read, was sent by Pauline's mother. He shouldn't be allowed to profit from a book.Think he must have been waiting to press send on his computer. I say he should give the money to the families or an organization that helps families of these crimes. Thoughts and prayers are with the families.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 00:05:33 AM by BernieTeyze »

Offline c1

• Northampton, UK
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 09:48:56 AM »
Should never got this old and should have been stung up in the sixties along side his girl friend

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 11:00:48 AM »
Should never got this old and should have been stung up in the sixties along side his girl friend

I don't agree, Hanging would have been over too quickly.  Suffering in jail for 50 years, asking to be allowed to die and having the request denied and then being force fed through a tube, meant years of suffering.  Knowing you would never be allowed out of Jail was better punishment tha just being executed.   Hindley, was desparate to get out as we all know and did go to the Moors and help Police find graves.  Did her no good, she was never gong to be released either.  Even though she became a Catholic and fooled Lord Longford (who campaigned for her release)took up Pottery, Bad Minton and Tapestry, it must have been agony for her to be in jail and know she was not coming out.

Offline Daffodil

• Newly Registered
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 11:23:34 AM »
Harold Wilson famously said Lord Longford had the mental capacity of a twelve year old!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf