Author Topic: Edi's silver shop  (Read 3415 times)

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
Edi's silver shop
« on: August 09, 2017, 08:08:43 AM »
Bought a lovely pendant in Edi's silver shop the other night as always he has some beautiful pieces of jewellery in there, if i won the lottery I would buy the lot! I feel for him as he just does not seem to have any customers, not sure how the other jewellers are doing in comparison to Edi's...

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
Re: Edi's silver shop
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 10:15:27 AM »
We like Edi too, nice guy and some lovely silver jewellery.   I do know that Safir Goldsmiths seems to be doing really well, his shop is aways busy and if you go to his F.B. Pages he shows the pieces he is making and they are all fabulous.  The F.B. Page is
Safirgoldsmith Kursat

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 19:58:00 PM »
I was very disappointed with a gold ring I bought from Safir.. I wanted a signet ring and wrote down exactly how I wanted  the initials.. I could barely see them... The ring was also really bulky.. We had it made larger to fit Barrie.and I bought a new one in The UK... It wasn't cheap either..

Offline Highlander

• Lord of the Rings
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 21:17:20 PM »
Would it be too cynical to suggest that a shop owner (and/or salesperson) would always say that he/she was having a poor time in order to encourage a sale.

Just a thought   :)

Offline mercury

• Turkey
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 21:20:10 PM »
I have never known Edi say anything else but that he is having a bad season but he is back every year..???????? Lovely guy. 

Offline grizabella

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2017, 17:41:36 PM »
I would always recommend Edi's silver shop to anyone wanting silver jewellry.Lovely pieces and reasonable prices.

Offline Karennina

• Prolific Member
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 20:23:49 PM »
Possibly H but I dont think so re Edi i rarely see anyone in his shop and i do believe some of the business away from the prom do suffer that bit more when tourism is down...Edi has never hassled me or got the hump if i only look and dont buy anything...unlike some of the clothes shops this year my son and i have felt quite awkward in most of the clothes shops up that street this season...

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf