Author Topic: Nice restaurant or hotel to spend the 31st of December  (Read 2551 times)

Offline kraken

Nice restaurant or hotel to spend the 31st of December
« on: December 04, 2017, 18:16:35 PM »
Hi everybody,

We are a group of 10 foreigners wishing to spend the evening(+night) of the 31st of December in a restaurant or hotel with a nice meal,

and nice EUROPEAN music. Please recommend some places, if possible with phone numbers.

Thanks to all of you

Offline busybee

Re: Nice restaurant or hotel to spend the 31st of December
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2017, 06:24:38 AM »
Top end of the market. Ece Saray, Fethiye, 7 course meal with Turkish music all nite, champagne tower and fireworks, soup at 4am!!
Calis Seafront, Nil Bar and Summer Breeze, will have entertainment and a good  NYE meal. English music
Akkent Hotel Calis, I am sure will have music and good food.
Carnival Restuarant/Hotel Fethiye Harbour, great food, not sure if have music, but you could enquire.
Mancero's, Fethiye Kordon, fantastic food, you will have a fab nite (if Christmas Day was anything to go by last year).

There are many more, look on facebook and contact direct.  As Turkish people celebrate NYE in a big way, it will be mainly Turkish music/singers.  I have been to many and its a fab nite and atmosphere.  Turkish people will embrace you into their celebrations. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf