Author Topic: Digiturk  (Read 3178 times)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« on: October 27, 2005, 09:57:19 AM »
Hi its me again lance i meant to add this on my last message but pressed wrong button,like i just said I'm over again on the 5th Nov and want to get my t.v. up and running i know Ive got to buy a t.v.if
i go and get one of these boxes with the mini package for £200.00
does that include the sat dish and box and fitting.
also would it be cheaper to buy gunlakbashi or fethiye ,basically have much will the whole thing cost i don't know how much money to bring with me ,i will buy t.v.any ideas where you buy a new one also a small c.d. player last time over looked in migros they don't seem to do very much electrical nowadays thanks alot.

Lance  8) [^]

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Digiturk
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2005, 10:36:02 AM »
I purchased direct through Digiturk, the box includes the dish,they will usually fix the same day.  I decided to go straight to Digiturk other than an outsie firm as if there was a problem anytime the engineer will be out to fix and only needs one contact.  We had a problem witht the cabling in the walls and had to have the cable re-routed and this was done in a matter of 2 hours, I only made 1 call and he was there.  remember to get Digiturk to save time take you passport copies now and they will be to hand.

Offline sandgrounder

Digiturk
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 11:08:30 AM »
Lance, go to Ufuk electronics. They are a couple of doors down from Erin spot and they will sort you out with everything to do with satellite and receiver etc. They are a good bunch of lads and will not sell you anything you don't want.

Russ

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2005, 14:15:24 PM »
just to say the same as sandgrounder,great place and any problems they will be out to fix it the same day even at 10pm at night

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2005, 09:54:07 AM »
Hey is that there proper name hope i don't have to ring them anytime
er hello is that ufuk someone might add an off to it and tell me to .

Lance [^]  :o

Offline loz

• Prolific Member
  • Black Bin BAG
Digiturk
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2005, 09:56:34 AM »
yes it is a proper name translation means horizon, many men are called Ufuk!!  (dont sound the U!! it is pronouced 'oo' as in loo)
« Last Edit: October 28, 2005, 09:58:04 AM by loz »

Offline suwater

Digiturk
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2005, 10:16:56 AM »
hi lance back again an other cheap flight no doubt is that 5 or 6 times this year?

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2005, 11:02:24 AM »
Hi sue
Dont shout it out yes must be six (billy -no-mates)that's me always on my own ,what makes it worse is no one over here when i am might have to change my deodorant. £111.00 all in not bad  ,got some work to do and get t.v.installed get house insurance that ran out three weeks ago when i was over last didn't check did i, never know might bump into you one day will take more photos if needed all the best.

Lance  8)

Offline lance

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 15:32:24 PM »
Hi there just got back went to ufuc £300.00 new t.v. dish digi box didnt think that was bad. don't reckon much on the channels ,but better than nothing someone did say you take a card over and put it in the box cant remember if it was on here or not would a sky card work in a digibox .i am so pleased i got TV otherwise i have gone mad  ,i found calis once again if you are by yourself a very lonely place to be ,hardly anyone about go from bar to bar no-one in them.it would be nice if there was a meeting place, i know people who live there have probably got there regular  places to where they go and have a chat  drink etc but to someone who is there with no p.c. its not a very friendly place , its a good job i had quite a bit of work to do in my house other wise i might have started talking to myself all the best .              Lance

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
Digiturk
« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2005, 15:40:53 PM »
lance next time you go on your own introduce yourself to the neighbours who live there all year round they would love a chat especially in the winter months when there are not many visitors around,or go to the forum bar

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf