Author Topic: Any progress or changes around Koca calis since last Sept?  (Read 3645 times)

Offline sue49

• Newly Registered
Any progress or changes around Koca calis since last Sept?
« on: March 21, 2014, 17:39:28 PM »
Hi Folks, I saw the photos of Calis Taxi Boat area and Ciftlic having a lot of construction work being done and just wondered if there has been any progress on the roads or other, around Koca Calis ,for instance, the road that goes past  Angel Bar and the Surf Café were in a terrible state last Sept. ,we,ll be out in May anyway but like to keep up to date with any changes thanks to every one for any update .

Offline Liz 101

• Prolific Member
Re: Any progress or changes around Koca calis since last Sept?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2014, 20:52:02 PM »
The road was still a mess around a month ago & it's pretty awful beyond the Mekan too. Also the beach on that stretch is strewn with broken glass; I've been dog sitting for a couple of weeks & thought it would be nice to give her a run along the beach, not likely when it's in that state

Offline quackers

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2014, 05:20:07 AM »
We have a new park wıth exercıse equıpment beıng made next to Escape  (old Mutlu). Old Escape lake has been fılled ın.Mozzıe Bar changed hands. Alperın up for rent also the shops underneath it.

Offline ArtyMar

• Make Art not War
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2014, 10:53:35 AM »
The road was still a mess around a month ago & it's pretty awful beyond the Mekan too. Also the beach on that stretch is strewn with broken glass; I've been dog sitting for a couple of weeks & thought it would be nice to give her a run along the beach, not likely when it's in that state

When we come out in early September for 2 weeks, I'd like to gather signatures for a petition to the mayor to get the road past the Angel Bar to the Surf Cafe beach properly paved/tarmaced. They began the process with making footpaths over a year ago, but the road and footpaths were left unfinished and the road causes huge clouds of dust every time a car goes does by . It's really awful.

Anyone living or holidaying in this area: if you'd like to add your name, please email or message me! Thanks!

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf