Author Topic: Blue Butterfly  (Read 3282 times)

Offline joannasal

Blue Butterfly
« on: March 17, 2012, 06:42:22 AM »
The Blue Butterfly is a Moroccan restaurant in Kaya and well worth visiting. It is owned and run by Hamed and Dilek who are a super couple. The Fethiye hash group went and on their recomendation I went with the Oludeniz hash - FAB. Try the Moroccan chicken pie - delicious and so filling, we all had 2 on our plates and i think everyone took the second one home for later as no one could manage 2 at one go. The location is on the corner opposite Muzzys. They also have a web site with some lovely photos.

Offline Tigyak

Blue Butterfly
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2012, 09:11:17 AM »
Joannasal

I couldn't agree with you more.  It is a lovely place.  If you are a meat eater - try the traditional moroccan tagine lamb or chicken which is to die for.  Much of the food is a bit similar to Turkish food but with extra special spices.

Offline joannasal

Blue Butterfly
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2012, 15:32:53 PM »
Due to the numbers on Sunday we did not have the Lamb Tagine - but a taster was given to the Fethiye hash when they went and everyone raved about it. Will be having that next time I go.

Offline Linda

Blue Butterfly
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2012, 14:43:25 PM »
Does anyone have the website address .... it's not coming up on a google search?

Offline joannasal

Blue Butterfly
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 11:53:21 AM »
http://www.bluebutterflygarden.com/
0252 6180109
0537 7827047
0537 5422406
« Last Edit: April 03, 2012, 16:25:10 PM by Anne »

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Blue Butterfly
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2012, 13:36:30 PM »
what is Fethiye hash????!!

Offline sue mac

• Liverpool, UK
Blue Butterfly
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2012, 13:37:47 PM »
sorry, just realised its not a meal, but a group! sorry, not reading properly....

Offline Tigyak

Re: Blue Butterfly
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2013, 14:41:02 PM »
The Blue Butterfly restaurant has reopened in Kaya in a new location - just before the main ghost village ticket office and Levissi wine house
but on the same side there.  It is a bit difficult for parking as it is opposite Ismail's Gozleme place but there is some room and of course it is easy to get off there from a dolmus. 

The premises are on the edge of the ghost village in the grounds of an old greek house and on several levels but it is very quiet and peaceful.  I had the lamb Tajin the other night and it was as good as ever but their meze's are more than enough for a meal! 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf