Author Topic: Did the United Kingdoms' membership of the European Union originate from treason  (Read 4769 times)

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
 Ripe for debate; Is the European Union knowingly deceiving and betraying the British people into European rule !!

In 1972, Edward Heath signed the European Communities (Common Market) Act, knowingly and wilfully deceiving and betraying the British people into European rule. His was an act of outright High Treason and his government thus became an UNLAWFUL assembly. Governments cannot bind successors. Though each successive government had the opportunity to rectify his treachery, none did. By refusing to take any action in order to rectify this treachery, successive governments of our Nation became an unlawful assembly also. In 1992, John Major signed the Maastricht Treaty KNOWINGLY and WILFULLY stripping Her Majesty of Her Sovereignty, Honour and Style and rendering her and her subjects mere "citizens" of Europe. His act was ultra vires, (meaning done without lawful authority ) and one of outright High Treason.

No laws can result from treasonous acts, much less unlawful assemblies. It is struck down by our Common Law. Every statute, EU treaty, diktat and influence since 1972 is consequently null and void. Britain has therefore never been part of the EU, and our British law stands as it was before the 1972 Act. In consequence, those who affirm and uphold EU law, diktat or influence are openly treasonous and liable to prosecution.

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Careful Gordon, your beginning to sound like Pres. Reg in accusing people of treason just because you don't agree with what they may or may not have said or done.

Offline GordonA

• Chauvanist Clown & Resident Curmudgeon
Come along now, Monsieur Tickets, that's the easy way out. I was kind of expecting a decent debate on the REAL laws re. the legal governance of our once wonderful country, now a mere shadow of it's former self, due to exactly what my post declares.  >:(

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
So when we had a referendum on the EEC all those people who voted YES were conspirators to treason? Will we have to have stakes and bonfires all over Britain everyday and not just November 5th?

Offline KKOB

• Prolific Member
  • I'm hearing the word.... Nonce !
Gordon, I do wish you'd credit the original author.  (BTW it was Rex Poulton 19th September 2012)

I bet your lasagne recipe isn't even original eh ?   ;)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member

Plagiarism.  !!    Gordon.  !!   Never.  !!      :o 

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
Well you've been well and truly rumbled there Gordon. Seems this Poulton fellow also thinks the House of Lords is treasonous, the Judiciary are treasonous, the Chief Constables are treasonous, the Highways Authority are treasonous, pedestrian precincts are attempts to Europeanize city centres and are thus - you guessed it - treasonous, and so on. Drinking buddy of yours is he? Don't ask if he'd like a lager.

[Highways Authority are treasonous because they use metric measurements on road signs].

Offline usedbustickets

• Institute for the hard of understanding
Gordon I did warn you about using the charge of treason, it looks like you may have found yourself in some very unsavoury company ..... including Reg : :)

Offline kevin3

• Prolific Member

Meanwhile,  back at the Lasagne mines, recipes are being amended as we speak. !!         ;)

Offline davybill

This sound like CBF treason against Gordon.  LoL.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf