Author Topic: Another new Five Star Hotel going up  (Read 22289 times)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
Re: Another new Five Star Hotel going up
« Reply #30 on: August 13, 2015, 23:55:36 PM »
Wow! Just wow!

I reply to a moan about swim up rooms and suddenly I'm defending Sensatori!

I've done swim ups and I cannot see the problem with the ones they are advertising and selling. Anyone who does should simply not pay for them. Those who have never had one should butt out!

As for Mrs Harvey - yes I might be doing something right - I'm not commenting on things I know bugger all about p ;)

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2015, 00:00:22 AM »
JohnF - how does that post make me and R's licker to Sensatori???

You have issues only councelling can address I think!

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2015, 00:07:23 AM »
"Buffet breakfast and lunch in main restaurant. Dinner included in 4 of the 6 eateries. You can pay a bit more for meals in the other 2 restaurants, too.  Locally-produced drinks from morning until midnight. You can also pay extra for international-brand drinks.  Snacks at set times."

Not hard to understand?

Offline quackers

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2015, 06:32:55 AM »
I dont thınk ıt matters what ıt cost for extras at any Hotel its your money and your holiday after all.

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2015, 09:46:32 AM »
Quackers, Sorry, but if I was paying £4,500 for two weeks in this AI.  I would expect it to be AI.    50 euros per day for a sunlounger is excessive to say the least and 20 Euros each to enter a restaurant is a joke.   
I note that some visitors think the same way due to the complaints I have read about these charges.

Stoop, As for doing something right to stay on their website.  Toky gave advise about tours.(not run by the resort) She also asked the tourists staying there not to go outside and bother the turtles.   I gave advise about visitng Calis beach and booking tours there and changing money at a better rate. I think Toky and I both know all about these things.  So, why ban us?    The woman who works with my daughter and visited the resort last week, asked my daughter why I had left the F.B. Pages as she was enjoying my advise.  She was surprised to hear I had been banned.
The Sensatori Fethiye F.B.Page is totally sanitized and allows only good reports about Fairyland.  They want to keep their inmates inside the gilded cage and not let them find out about the real world.
As for the Ms Calvert and John McConkey who run the F.B. Pagesl They both say they are not an official Hotel group but an info group to help you build up excitement,  but why would anyone run 6 F.B. pages for free and monitor them like the Gestapo!!   They both take holidays in these resorts all the time (wonder what they pay?)  Also, by complete coincidence, Ms Calvert is a Marketing Director. :o    Also strange that McConkey joined CBF under cover to big the place up.   ;)

Offline JohnF

• Administrator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2015, 10:03:37 AM »
JohnF - how does that post make me and R's licker to Sensatori???
You have issues only councelling can address I think!

Good job I've been 'promoting' Sensatori and giving the first timers tips on where to go in the area - I've been promised some beers over the 'wall' ;-) Just hope I can catch them     :)

I rest my case.

JF

Offline Jacqui Harvey

• Prolific Member
  • Antiques are Green
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2015, 20:23:53 PM »
Check-mate....John F. 
Now we know why they let Stuart stay on their website when we are all banned.    :) 
Come on Stuart, how many beers up to now or are you up to the free stay grade ??

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2015, 15:40:31 PM »
If I get any beers I'll let you know but I don't think anyone who I gave advice to will be there or even know me from Adam.

I will going to have nosey but the 'free beer over the wall' was a little joke.  I don't think I really need free beer thanks. I can afford to buy my own. I don't even know if there's a wall either ;-)

And the reason I am still on the Sensatori site is probably because I have not been s h i t stirring like some on here and FB who have nothing better to do.

Enjoy your weekend - I know I will

Offline stoop

• Cerial Killer
  • Global Moderator
  • Prolific Member
« Reply #38 on: August 15, 2015, 15:45:02 PM »
It's not totally sanitised actually. There was a big argument the other day about someone expecting waiter service around the pool and another about a couple asked to leave a bar as it was adult only and they had kids with them.

So they allow complaints but in the most they don't allow trouble makers to ruin their page. A bit like most forums actually.

Offline Colwyn

• Prolific Member
« Reply #39 on: August 15, 2015, 16:44:02 PM »
Stoop. It is not surprising if some on CBF ask that old moral question (in new format) - "What is the price of a free Efes?".

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf