Author Topic: Urgent help needed  (Read 3520 times)

Offline DANKY

• Never red
Urgent help needed
« on: July 17, 2017, 16:30:22 PM »
Hi can somebody from animal aide  urgently help me please 2 suckling kittens out of five have been attacked leaving them needing urgent medical attention I'm in koca calis on holiday and have no transport my Turkish mobile is+90 5317001069
Kind regards Sarah 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BernieTeyze

Re: Urgent help needed
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2017, 17:40:48 PM »
Have you put this on their facebook page Danky? All the groups have been notified now x
« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 17:51:40 PM by BernieTeyze »

Offline DANKY

• Never red
Urgent help needed
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2017, 17:55:50 PM »
I have and also called vets but nobody can help us the kittens are wild and in a lot of pain so sad to see

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2017, 18:12:59 PM »
I have told animal aid ovacik, who have told animal aid fethye and they have also told whoever does animal aid your end. I will give them another shout for youx

Offline BernieTeyze

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2017, 18:39:30 PM »
Got a reply
Tony is there dealing with the situation now but the kittens need trapping so not easy We can only do our best

Offline grizabella

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2017, 21:58:18 PM »
After seeing the post on the AA page I immediately phoned Tony Vann who although was having his dinner,phoned to locate the kittens and set off.He hasnt managed to catch them this evening as they need trapping but will try again tomorrow morning.We only have two responders in this area and Tony is the only one with a car.We are in desperate need of hands on volunteers to be able to maintain the level of help we can offer in cases like this.Too many animals needing help and too few people to do this.If you feel you could offer even a few hours a week please get in touch on The Animal Aid facebook page.

Offline DANKY

• Never red
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2017, 14:56:45 PM »
Sad news for one little kitten I am afraid vet couldn't save  :'(

we have been up all night trying to capture the other kitten without any luck so far Tony has been brilliant
thank you animal aid you do an amazing job

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2017, 15:13:37 PM »
Just seen some lovely pictures of the little one that survived, thanks to your help.  Tony and his lovely wife Mollie will make sure that ''Doris the Dainty Dancer'' will be loved and well-cared for whilst she recovers from her ordeal.  So very sorry that her sibling did not survive, but at least the little one is now out of pain.

Offline cobbydalers

« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2017, 20:16:37 PM »
The kitten in these photos is not one of the ones Tony Sarah and Shaun were trying to catch   This is one from a day earlier her eye had exploded Tony collected her from Ciflik rushed her to Megri vet where she had to have her eye removed   She was there overnight and we were able to collect her this afternoon   Doris the Dainty Dancer will stay in the Vannagerie hospital ward for a week or so then when we,re sure theres no infection she can be returned to site where we have someone that keeps a look out for her and her siblings   Sadly the kitten today was very seriously injured and infection had set in and despite our best efforts she passed away en route to the vets  The other one it seems isnt as serious but as yet is not caught   Tony is out of the area all day tomorrow but he will try again first thing Thursday If we had more help in situations like this we could act more quickly although in this situation I dont think we could have saved this little one 

Offline CleopatrasAsp

• Irish by birth, Geordie by marriage!
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2017, 21:18:48 PM »
My apologies for misreading the message, just assumed that Dainty Doris and the kitten Danky was concerned about were one and the same.  Fingers and toes crossed that Tony can use his miraculous talents to catch the kitten on Thursday and get it to the vet so that it can at least have the same chance as Doris. 

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf