Author Topic: Discussion forum "Nazis"  (Read 3898 times)

Offline badger

• One of Scunner's best mates
Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #20 on: November 13, 2007, 18:14:07 PM »
FANKS AND THAT IS A BIG FANK YOU TO KEITH AND ALL THE TEAM.: :)

Makes us all sit up and realise how much being part of this Forum means to us all.

(We know what side our bread is buttered on):D

Offline dizzy dora

Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2007, 19:16:03 PM »
You know, somebody could have accidently had the caps lock on, you really have to look at the text before calling judgement on that person whether he was using capitals as shouting. We are here to help each other,
regards sue

Offline Linda1953

Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2007, 19:53:32 PM »
Yes I do agree that there have to be rules and regulations or there would be anarchy but sometimes Scunner its the way its done and unfortunately when you are new somewhere and you are jumped on straight away it can get your back up and you think well I didnt do that on purpose. I actually find large threads of lower typecase hard to read and my eyes cant focus on all that is there my eyes go gozzy or they get tired reading and half the time I dont read the thread because my eyes are exhausted by the first couple of paragraphs and I become blinded by typecase and end up squinting.   I am also conscious of typing large threads myself because I wonder if others have the same problems with reading whats there?

Of course Ive been on forums for quite some time now having been booted off one or two in the past for reasons best known to themselves and sometimes I can be ultra sensitive due to past treatment on them.   I still make thoughtless mistakes but its not done with bad intention or to be a maverick on a forum. I got into the habit of typing capitals for speed of typing on a turkish keyboard and so I could read what I had typed not because I was shouting or being contrary or trying to flout the rules on a website.  Ive had websites of my own and I have ruled them with a rod of iron so I know what its like.  I perhaps did not pay attention to reading various rules that I should have done.  

However I will try and behave myself in future LOL
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 19:56:49 PM by Linda1953 »

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #23 on: November 13, 2007, 20:03:36 PM »
quote:
Originally posted by dizzy dora

You know, somebody could have accidentally had the caps lock on, you really have to look at the text before calling judgement on that person

No you don't have to look at the text before calling judgement, this is the whole point. If anyone accidentally has the caps lock on, they will see what they have typed before they post it and have the opportunity to change it.

Offline Steve B

• The Hairy Branflake
Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #24 on: November 13, 2007, 20:08:17 PM »
Agreed. We have the chatroom for the random spouting off, backstabbing and swearing. See you there!:D
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 20:08:38 PM by Steve B »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #25 on: November 13, 2007, 20:15:34 PM »
:D I wish,but will keep on trying. ;)

Offline Twin Bee

• The Artist Formerly Known As
Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #26 on: November 13, 2007, 20:38:53 PM »
I know Keith will not have posted his comments to fish for compliments but I value this forum and appreciate what the moderators do. Of course I  don't agree with every comment they make but they police this bit of cyber space well. My only criticism in the past was that one thread was locked a bit too soon - but hey what we all get premature ejaculation sometimes in our life. Well us blokes do - so the sex guides says - according to my friend!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 20:47:11 PM by Twin Bee »

Offline laffa

• benitez
  • Prolific Member
Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #27 on: November 13, 2007, 20:51:50 PM »
:DYes Twin my husbands got a mate like that. ;)

Offline Scunner

• Chairman of the Bored
  • Administrator
  • Prolific Member
Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #28 on: November 13, 2007, 20:53:11 PM »
Premature ejaculation? Sex guides? Do you visit 2 forums, Stuart? I'm sorry to say you're on the other one  ;)

You are right, I don't do it to fish for compliments, I know how good CBF is  :)

Offline Linda1953

Discussion forum "Nazis"
« Reply #29 on: November 13, 2007, 20:55:13 PM »
to much information :-\ :o

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf