Author Topic: hi to everyone  (Read 1265 times)

Offline becci

hi to everyone
« on: June 28, 2008, 17:20:01 PM »
hi my name is Becci,new to the forum, so i'll tell you about myself. Im from wales im married with 3 children. Started visiting Turkey with my parents in the 80s/ 90s and now go with my family. Only driven through calis and been to the waterpark, though thinking of it for our 2009 holiday. Been to Ovacik, fethyie, Hisaronu and O. Deniz for holidays. Going back to Hisaronu in 2 weeks but must admit its changed so much in the last few years, dont know if we ve made the right choice.So joining this forum for some inspration for next year!!  Thanks everyone and look foward to speaking to you soon  xx

Offline julesbob0303

hi to everyone
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2008, 18:57:10 PM »
Hi Becci, welcome to the forum.  Which part of Wales are you from?  I live in South Wales, near Chepstow.   8)  (No doubt, Steve from North Wales will be along in a minute to say Hi too,lol!  :) )

You really should have a holiday in Calis next year - like the rest of us, you'll be hooked before you know it!  :)

Lots of great information on this forum to help you make your mind up!  Enjoy your holiday.  Wish we were over in two weeks time.  We're not out till 4th August - can't wait.  :)

Offline becci

hi to everyone
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2008, 19:21:59 PM »
hi, we live in a village about 30 minutes from Cardiff centre, yes calis is looking good for next year, got some flights booked for next August, so just need to sort hotel/apartment.Going to catch the dolmus to calis when we re in Hisaronu in 2 weekes, see what we think

Offline STEVErx

hi to everyone
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2008, 21:32:13 PM »
hey becks a very warm welcome from n/wales.oh and julie from s/wales.you will get that bit later on its now a standing joke on here.

Offline julesbob0303

hi to everyone
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2008, 21:49:14 PM »
Beat you to it Steve!  Had already said Hi from both of us, lol!

Offline puma

• Prolific Member
hi to everyone
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 15:42:45 PM »
hello and welcome becks and family

Offline becci

hi to everyone
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 15:48:32 PM »
Forgot to mention we ve also visted bodrum, gumbet, marmaris and icmeler areas but love the Dalaman area

Offline amanda bullock

hi to everyone
« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2008, 17:45:38 PM »
hi Becci,welcome to the forum.If you find you like Calis and are staying in Hisaronu,stay over for the night.It's cheaper than getting a taxi home and you can spend two full days there then.We did this in June.it worked out great.Just choose one of the hotels on the prom and askthe price  for a one night stay.Have a lovely holiday.I've got 4 weeks to wait.

Offline scot

• Ayr, Scotland, UK
hi to everyone
« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2008, 19:39:21 PM »
Welcome Becci to CBF. Bruce

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf