Author Topic: Tragic death of a child  (Read 1375 times)

Offline miaspyro

Tragic death of a child
« on: November 12, 2008, 14:42:58 PM »
Once again in the uk a child has died at the hands of it's adult carers.  The scum (so called parents) are charged with letting a child die why not murder, if you cause the death of anybody you are guilty of at the very least manslaugher.  These ba****ds inflicted about 50 injuries on this child (he was 17 months old) so was his death intentional or caused by these ********, well i will you leave you to decide.  My grandson was killed in a car accident and the driver recieved a prison sentence of 6 years, death by dangerous driving was the charge.  I have to assume that he did not go out that night and plan to kill a child they harmed this little mite intentionaly

The only time I have informed on any person to the authorities was when i suspected a child was being abused, she was 7 year old and after an investigation it was proved her mums boyfriend had abused her.  Please people get involved, someone some where must have suspected something when this little boy was screaming, we can, and  it seems everyone is blaming social services but every time a child dies under these conditions we are all to blame, we all become irrate when animals are treated badly how about we all get on our soap boxes to help save abused kids.  This week was the end of WW1 and to remember this we all wear red poppies to honor the dead, could we not produce a white daisy to remember every child that has died at the hands of adults, i just pray that we never have to make as many white daisies as we do red poppies.

Share me

Digg  Facebook  SlashDot  Delicious  Technorati  Twitter  Google  Yahoo
Smf